Chapter 20: I won't let that happen

A/N: Sorry for a late update. I became busy playing video games. Thanks for reading. 

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

After travelling to different countries with Jimin, we'll go back to Seoul. I also planned to talk to Ji-Hoon, I want to tell him that it's time for us to get divorce. I need to convince him even though I know that he'll disagree. But I don't love him, so I can't stay with him. I tried to love him but I just really can't. Jimin is the only one in my heart, there's no one else. I just wish that he'll just let me go. I can still forgive him if he let me be with Jimin and just move on.

We're already at Seoul. We went to Jimin's house and we rest for a while. I didn't tell Jimin that I'll talk to Ji-Hoon. I think this is the right time for to do it. I think it's time for us to get divorce.

It's already 2 days since we went back here in Seoul. Jimin went to his work and I left alone in the house. I'll go to Ji-Hoon's house. I ask the guard if he's here and he said that he's here. The guard lets me in. I know he knows me because I used to live here before.

I went inside the house and I saw Ji-Hoon in the living room, watching tv. When he saw me, he quickly turned the television off.

Ji-Hoon: I'm glad that you're back!

Me: I went here because I want us to get divorce.

Him: What?! NO! I won't let that happen.

Me: Then why? Don't tell me that you love me because you don't!

Him: It's because... I don't want to let you go, I don't want to lose you, because I can't.

Me: You know, if you really love me, you'll let me go.

Him: I can't! I don't want to. I'll fight for you if I need to, I won't ever let you go, never!

Me: Then I will never love you. You're just hurting yourself, why didn't you just move on and find another girl that can love you? You know you're just wasting your time, I tried to love you before, but I just can't. There's only one man in my heart, and that's Jimin. Why can't you understand that? I tried to forget him right? But I can't. Because he's the only one I love.

Him: I tried to forget you too, but I can't like the way you love Jimin.

Me: Please... just let me be with Jimin. That's the only thing you can do for me to forgive you. Please... I'm begging you.

Him: Sorry... but... I can't. I just can't.

I frown and leave him. He was about to stop me but I run. Luckily I'm a fast runner. I think that it'll be hard. He doesn't want to. As I expect, he'll disagree but I still tried because I want to make sure. I don't know what should I do to make him agree.

I went home not sure what to do. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go. I decided to go to Iseul's house.

I told her about what happened earlier. She also hates Ji-Hoon because of that. I ask her what to do. And she said

Iseul: To be honest... I don't know too. It'll be hard. But I believe that everything will be alright. Just don't lose hope. He called it love but I don't think that's love, it's more like an obsession.

Me: I know, I just don't know what to do. Also, my parents doesn't want me to be with Jimin. I don't know what to do. I think I'm going crazy because of this.

Iseul: Don't worry, I'll help you. It will be alright, one day he'll woke up and realize that no matter what he do, there's no way for you to love him back.

Me: I hope so. I wish that he'll realize.

Iseul: He will, trust me.

I smiled and thanked her for cheering me up.

After talking about the problem, we talk about a lot of things. After that I went home.

I was about to go to my room when Jimin called me. He went home earlier than I expect.

Jimin: Where have you been?

Me: I went to Iseul's house.

He nod. Should I tell him that I talk to Ji-Hoon? I think it's better if I tell him.

Me: I... I also... talk to... Ji-Hoon a while ago.

Him: WHAT?! Why? Why did you talk to him?

Me: I want us to get divorce. I told him that we need to get divorce. And h-..

Him: He didn't want to?!

I just nod. I can't look straight to his eyes. I'm nervous and... scared. I never saw him like this before. He looks so mad and very serious.

Him: I knew it! Why didn't you tell me about this? What if he did something bad to you? And because of that he'll tell it to your parents! And what will happen next? You know that they'll do everything just to get what they want! Next time... please tell me before you do. This is not the time for you to tell him that you want divorce!

I was shocked of what he said. He's really angry right now. I thought that it will be better if I told him about it, but I guess I made the wrong decision.

Me: And then when?! Tell me when, when do you want me to tell it to him?!

Him: Not now! I'm planning for this okay? Don't rush! And because of what you did you make the situation WORST!

I didn't answer him, I run out of his house and I quickly went back to Iseul's house. I was shock, I never thought that he can do that to me. I thought he can help me, but he just blame me. I do that because what if Ji-Hoon said yes? And if that happened, we can marry each other. It will be easier in that way.

I was already here outside Iseul's house, I knock at the door and she opened it. I was crying right now.

Iseul: What happened?

Me: Can... can I stay here?

Iseul: Sure, stay here as long as you want.

We went to the living room and I told her everything that happened a while ago.

Iseul: I never thought that he can say that. Maybe he's just tired from his work?

Me: I don't know. I thought that he will just tell me that it will be alright, but instead, he blame me for what I did.

Iseul: Don't worry, let it out. It will be alright. You can get through this, I know you're a strong girl. You won't give up that easily right?

I smiled, I'm so thankful that I met her. She really knows to make me smile.

Me: I guess you're right thank you.

Iseul: No problem. By the way, there's an extra bedroom there, you can sleep there.

I thanked her and I was about to go to the room then I said

Me: Iseul-ah, if Jimin ask if I'm here, please tell him that I'm not here. I just... I'm not ready to talk to him right now.

She just nod, and I went to the bedroom to sleep. I know everything will be alright. It's just another challenge that I need to face. I can get through it.