Chapter 23: I'd rather

A/N: It's a little bit short. I hope you like it. 

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

It's already midnight, but still there's no sign of Jimin. I'm really worried. Where is he? I know that there's something wrong. I was panicking, when I heard my phone ring, I look at the person. To my surprise an unknown number. But still, I answered it.

Me: Hello, who's this?

Anonymous person: So how are you Young Hee-ah?

Me: Wh-What Ji-Hoon?

Ji-Hoon: Yes, so how are you? Did you miss me?

Me: NEVER!

I was about to end the call when he said

Him: Don't you dare to end the call or else... I'll kill Park Jimin!

I was shocked, but I don't believe him.

Me: You're lying!

Him: Why would I? Do you want to say goodbye to him? You can talk to him and say last words to him.

I cried and I felt so scared right now. I heard Jimin's voice.

Him: So what now? Don't worry, I won't kill him IF...

Me: If? Tell me, I'll do anything you want just set him free and don't hurt him.

Him: Good, now I want you to go here at XZZ warehouse. You should be here before 3 am. You still have time to save him. Don't be late or else, you won't see him alive!

I quickly went to that warehouse. When I went there, it's so dark and at the middle of the warehouse I saw Jimin. He tied with a rope. I quickly went to him.

I cried seeing him like that. He got bruises and also a little blood in his lips. I quickly hug him, we need to escape.

Jimin: Just go, leave me here. Save yourself.

Me: No, I won't leave this place without you. We can get through it.

Jimin: No, just leave me. They ju-

Ji-Hoon: So you came?

Me: What do you want?

Ji-Hoon: You. I want you to go back to me.

Me: WHAT?! N-

Ji-Hoon: Remember what you've said. You said that you'll do anything.

Me: But I-

Ji-Hoon: Okay if that's what you said, okay I'll let you go.

I just look at him.

Ji-Hoon: Guard! We have something to do. Torture him until he die!

Me: NO! Please, I'll do what you want. But please.... Do what you've promised. Don't kill him.

Ji-Hoon: Good! Of course. Now, go back to our house. When I went home, I want to see you there.

Me: How can I make sure that you'll set him free? Let him go first.

Ji-Hoon: Not before you went home. Now just do it before I lose my patience.

I slowly walk away crying. I look at Jimin whose crying too.

Jimin: No! Young Hee, please don't do it! Don't come back to him! Please!

I saw him crying and it hurts me more that's why I quickly leave the place. I can't stand it anymore. When I walk out of the warehouse, I saw my parents.

Mom: Good choice, now it's your punishment from disobeying our commands.

Me: What? You're one of-

Mom: Yes, we can't let you marry that guy, we want you to be with Ji-Hoon.

Me: How many times do I have to tell you that I don't love him!?

Dad: Just do it! Or else we will kill him!

Me: How could you!

I quickly leave and went to Ji-Hoon's house. I'm so sorry Jimin. Mianhe. But I love you too much so I can't let you die. Forgive me.

When I arrive at his house I went to the guess room and cry. I could they be so cruel? Why would I've done for them to do this to me? I really hate them. One day I'll get my revenge too.

Ji-Hoon's Pov

Finally I got her! When she leave I was about to set Jimin free when Young Hee's parents stop me because they said that Young Hee is stubborn. So it'll be easy if Jimin is with us. So every time Young Hee tried to escape, I can make her go back because I can use Jimin, and she can't lose Jimin.

I think that they're right. I won't set him free. It will be easier if he's still with us. I'll make sure that he can't escape. We can still use him.

Jimin's Pov

I saw Young Hee walking away from me. I can't help but to cried so hard. I can't lose her. I tried to stop her, but she just look at me while crying and still did what this jerk said to her. Why?! I hate it, I wish that it's just a dream, but it's not. I'd rather die than to see her with another guy, especially this guy. I hate it. I did my best to escape but I can't. Now she's gone, she's with Ji-Hoon now.

I lost her, I lost the ones I really love. I can't. I'd rather die. Now I felt like all my dreams is gone. I can't, in just one day, I lost her, and I just watch her walk away, while I can't do anything about it. I can't do anything but to cry.