Chapter 29: After All These Years

A/N: Since I already finished my homework, I'll update it. Thanks for the votes and for the support. I promise that I'll update the story if I have a free time. I'm sorry if it takes too long for me to update this story and also my other stories. Thanks to all of you!

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

I wait for Mrs. Jung to get the picture of my brother, named Jung Ho Seok. After a while she went back holding a box full of pictures of him. She sat beside me, and she gave me a smile.

Mrs. Jung: So here are some of his pictures. Take a look at it.

I took some of the pictures, and my eyes widened. It's him! It's the Jung Ho Seok aka J-hope that we're friends for! I can't believe that he's my long lost brother. After all these years, I already know that he's my brother. I can't wait to see him again. I look at Jimin and he's also shocked to know that J-hope is my long lost brother.

Mrs. Jung: Is something wrong my dear?

I just shook my head not knowing what to say.

Mr. Jung: By the way, our Ho Seok is not here in Japan, he's in Seoul to work. He's working in a big company there, and he also told us that his friends treat him well.

I smiled and thanked them. After an hour of talking, we decided to go back to Jang's apartment.

Mrs. Jang: I think it will be better if we go back to Korea as soon as possible. Because I'm sure that the Choi has a new plan again. Of course another bad plan. We can't let that happen. I'm pretty sure that they will never leave their business, after all, they only care for money.

Jimin: When will we comeback?

Mrs. Jang: How about in 2 days?

Me: But what if they leave the country? What if they leave Korea? So that they can hide for a while, and after a year, they'll go back with their new plan?

Mr. Jang: I forgot to tell you that they can't leave the country. I already file a lawsuit. I can't let them escape, after they've done to us, after what they've done to my son.

Mrs. Jang: Let's just rest for a while, and in 2 days, we'll go back to Seoul.

We nod. Brother, wait for me. I'll be there, and we'll never get separated again.

After 2 days

We're already here in South Korea from Japan. I smile thinking about my brother.

Jimin: You're excited to see him right?

Me: Yes, so much.

Jimin: Don't worry, even though he's busy and he work very hard, I'll give him time to talk to you, so that you can tell him that he's your long lost brother.

Me: Thank you, but what if he doesn't remember me anymore?

Jimin: Just give it a try. Stay positive.

I smile and thanked him again. We went home and also the Jang. We rest for a while. Tomorrow, I can see him again. I can't wait to tell him that I'm his long lost sister.

I woke up, wash my face then I cook for our breakfast. We're going back to work. This is the first time that I get too excited to go to work, maybe it's because of my brother.

We're already ready. We went to work. I saw Jimin's friend and I gave him a smile and they did the same. I saw Jungkook, V, Jin, Rap Mon, Suga, but where's my brother?