Chapter 9: Hello Korea

Jimin's Pov

Its been 2 and half years since I planned to build my own company in Korea. Now I have my own company in Seoul now. I also quit my job to focus in my own company. Suga hyung, J-hope hyung, Namjoon hyung, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin hyung, Jun Seo hyung and Min Jun were going with me to South Korea tomorrow. They will in my company, so it can be more successful. I'm so excited to go back there. I wonder if Young Hee still loves me. I can't wait to go back to South Korea. 

I pack my things, and I sleep. I can't wait, but of course, I need to focus in my own company before showing myself to Young Hee and to her parents. After packing my things, I took a shower and brush my teeth and sleep. 

FAST FORWARD~~~

We already arrived here in South Korea, we went straight to our house. We need to rest, and then tomorrow we will start to work for the company. I can't wait to see Young Hee again, I want her to be here with me, and I can't wait for the day I can marry her. I just wish that she still loves me like the way she loved me before. 

After 2 years

The company becomes success. Thanks for the help of my friends, I can't reach all of these without their help. I also heard that Young Hee's family will get poorer than before. I need to continue my plan. I need to get Young Hee, and also I need to know who's the one who paid Woo-Jin hyung to gave me to Jun Seo hyung to take care of me. I need to find Jun Seo hyung's cousin. 

I called Jun Seo hyung I need to ask him where's Woo-Jin hyung. After 15 minutes of waiting, he's finally here. I gave him a smile and I said

Me: Hyung, can I talk to Woo Jin hyung?

Him: What? Wae?

Me: I need to know, who's the one who paid him after the accident. Can you help me with that? Please hyung, jebal.

Him: Okay, I will help you. I will contact him. 

He called his cousin and after talking, he said that he will go. I'm so happy that he will. 

Woo-Jin's Pov

The Choi family wants me to kill the owner of the new company here (Jimin's company) because it's their rival. I told them that I want 500 million dollars. But they refuse they said that it's too much. I really need money. My father is sick, he needs an operation so I really need a lot of money. My savings is not enough. 

I was sitting in my bed while thinking what to do, then I received a call from Jun Seo. He said he wants me to go to his friends house. I wonder why, but okay I'll go. And after that I'll owed some money to Jun Seo. I go to his friend's house. They let me in and I saw that guy. The guy who I sent to Jun Seo so that he can take care of him. I'm so shocked, what does he need? Will he sent me to prison? I started to feel so nervous.  Then that guy smiled and said. 

Him: Annyeong-haseyo, Park Jimin imnida. 

Wait Park Jimin? Is he the owner of the Bangtan company? (A/N: Bangtan company is Jimin's company) 

Me: Annyeong, Woo Jin imnida. 

Him: So Woo-Jin hyung, can we talk?

Me: What? About what? 

Him: Who told you to gave me to Jun Seo hyung? Don't worry, I won't call the police for what you've done, I just want to know who did that. 

Me: I'll tell it but you need to gave me some money, I'm sorry I really need money, my father is sick. 

Him: Okay, sure how much? 

Me: 500 million dollars.

Him: Okay sure, but don't lie to me. I'll gave you the money that you need and maybe even more, just please tell me the whole story.

Me: It's Young Hee's parents. They told me to kill you, but I can't, so they said I need to take you far from here. They offer me a lot of money but when I was about to get the money, they just gave me less than a half of their offer. They said, I can't do anything because I'm just poor and they also told me that if I tell anyone about it, they will kill me. But I don't care anymore, I need money for my father.

Him: So, I'm right, they're the ones who told you to do that to me. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you. I'll make of that. But, don't talk to them anymore, if you need some money, you can ask me, I'll give you some. And, do you need a job, you can work in my company.

Me: Thank you so much! Sure, I'll work on your company. Thank you, if you need something about Young Hee's parents just tell me, I'll help you.

Him: Sure I will. I also want to thanked you because, because of you I reach this kind of life. I'm just a poor person before. Young Hee is my girlfriend before, but they didn't want me for her because I'm poor. So when the accident happened, they told you to kill me but thanks to you that you don't kill me. They also arranged a marriage for her. It hurts, that's why  I did my best to reach my dreams, and here I am now. Don't lose your hope, if there's a darkness there's a light. Never give up in your dreams. I also went here to prove them that I can be better, and to get what's mine, and that is Young hee.

Me: Thank you, I'll help you in your company and by the way, Young Hee and my girlfriend Seo Iseul were friends, maybe she can help you. Call me if you need something to her. Here's my number.

Him: Thank you. Sure I will.

After that I went home happily. I also got the money that I need. I don't care about the Mr and Mrs. Choi, I need to do what's right, at least I don't need to kill. And I have a better job now. Thanks to Park Jimin.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for late update. Thanks for reading and for supporting the story. Have a nice day everyone. The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise.