Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge

Ji-Hoon's Pov

I really hate Jimin. I'll get revenge for what he did. But first, I need to plan something. This time, I'll plan without Young Hee's parents help. I don't want to disturb them, and I think that I can handle it alone. I just need to think what's the plan and if it is effective. I'll make sure that Young Hee will go back to me.

I was here in the living room thinking about the plan when I heard my phone ringing. It was Young Hee's parents. I answered it, they said that they'll go here. I wait for them, but my mind is floating. I keep on thinking about the plan.

When they're here, I quickly invite them to the living room.

Mrs. Choi: Why do you have bruises? Where did you get that?

Me: It was nothing.

Mrs. Choi: It seems like you got into fight aren't you? Or what?

Me: Yes.

Mr. Choi: With who?

Me: It's Park Jimin.

Mrs. Choi: What?! That guy again?! What happened?

Me: He went here yesterday, and he ask if Young Hee is here. I think that they got into fight so that Young Hee leave him. Then I answered him, I said that she's not here, and it's none of his business if she's here. Then he said that I'm just lying, she's here. I told him that Young Hee doesn't really love him, she's just using him, because if she loves him, she'll never leave him like that. I also tried my best to break their relationship by saying that Young Hee went here, and she said that she hates him. But that's a lie, I just did that for him to believe which he doesn't. I told him that maybe Young Hee loved him but it slowly fades now. He keeps on telling me that he needs to talk to Young Hee. I told him what if Young Hee is here, and what if she doesn't want to talk to him because she hates him. And he told me that Young Hee will never love me, and at least Young Hee used to love him unlike me who's just a friend to her. Because of that, I punch him and he did the same.

Mrs. Choi: He heave the guts to punch you in your own house? How could he? He needs to pay for what he did.

Mr. Choi: We should take it and torture him. And Young Hee needs to know it. Once she knew it, we will told her that if she didn't go back to you, we will kill Jimin.

Me: What? What if-

Mrs. Choi: It's alright my dear, we will help you. We'll make sure that she will be with you again.

Me: Thank you.

We started to make the plan. I want to see him suffer, but also, there's a part of me that keeps on telling me that it's not right, and I need to stop it. But I won't, I need to take her away from him. I just need to wait for that day to happen.

Jimin's Pov

My relationship with Young Hee went well. We're happy living together, even though I'm busy, it doesn't matter because I still have time for her. Every time I'm with her, I forgot our problems.

It's an ordinary day, like usual, I'm doing what I need to do. I can't wait to go home. I have a surprise for Young Hee, because today is the same date when we first met. I can't forget that day. I smiled remembering that day, when we bumped into each other. That's also the day, the first time that I saw her smile. When I saw her smile that day, my heart beats faster. I wonder if she still remember that day. I keep smiling here like an idiot, and I didn't notice that my work is still unfinished, and everyone is looking at me. It's embarrassing. I quickly finish it so that I can go home early.

Young Hee's Pov

I was here at Jimin's house alone. I can't wait for him to go home. He said that he'll go home early. I also bought a gift for him, because today is the same date when we first met. Even though it's a long time ago, I can't forget that special day. I'll wait for him.

I wait for him patiently, it's already 9:30 pm but he's still not here. But I still wait.

It's already 11:00, but there's no sign of him. What happened to him? He said that he'll go home early, but it's already 11 pm and he's still not here? Is it a prank or what? I'm worried. I called his friend

Taehyung: Hello, Young Hee?

Me: Is Jimin there? He's still not home yet.

Taehyung: Nope, he's not here. He went home earlier at 5:30 pm. He even went home earlier than us.

Me: Thank you, sorry if I disturb you.

I called all of his friends but they said they didn't saw Jimin and Jimin is not there. Where is he? They said that he leave there at 5:30, but it's already 11 and he's still not here. I'm really worried. What happened? Where is he? Is he alright?

Jimin's Pov

I went home at 5:30 pm. I went home early because I'll buy something for Young Hee, so I park my car first at the car park. I was about to go to the mall when someone hit my head that causes me to faint and everything went black.

When I woke up, I look around. I don't know where is this place, all I knew is I'm in the warehouse. I remember my promise to Young Hee, and I was about to stand up but I can't. They tied me. And I saw many man guarding me with a gun.

"So, you're awake, how have you been? Park Jimin." I look at that person and it's no other than Jang Ji-Hoon. He's holding a gun. But I'm not afraid, if he thinks that he can scare me, he's wrong. Even if he kills me, there's no way I surrender Young Hee to him. Never.

Him: So we meet again. How's my surprise?

I just gave him a death glare while he's laughing. Great, now he ruin my promise to Young Hee. I really need to get out, I can't break my promise. I tried to escape but I can't. I'm so sorry Young Hee-ah. 

Ji-Hoon: Trying to escape? There's no way for you to escape. Now, I need to do my revenge for what you did.

~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading. I hope you like it. By the way happy birthday to EXO's Byun Baekhyun. #HappyBaekhyunDay.