Chapter 10: We Meet Again

Jimin's Pov

The company becomes more successful than before. Today, I'll meet the Choi family because I'll buy one of their company, I can't wait to see Young Hee again. I went to their company to sign. I'm already here outside of their office. I know that Young Hee is here, I saw her a while ago entering this office. This is not the time to talk to her. 

I enter their office and I saw that they're shock because I'm here. Then Young Hee said "Park Jimin?" I just gave her a smile and look back to Mr. and Mrs. Choi.

Mr. Choi: What are you doing here? We thought that you're dead. 

I just fake a smile and said "I'm the one who'll buy one of your company." 

At first they just laugh at me, but I can tell that they're still shocked. Then my assistant handed me the money. I know that they're shocked for what they saw. 

Mr.Choi: We wouldn't sell the company to you. 

Me: Okay, then make the price higher if you want.

They sold the company to me, but they make the price higher, but it's okay. I want to show them that I can be better, and I want them to regret what they've done to me.

Then Mr Choi said "How can you be that rich? You're just poor before, poorer than the janitors here in our company." 

Me: Yes, I'm just a poor person before, I was born in a poor family. But it doesn't mean that I can't be rich. And not because you're rich from the start, you're rich until the end. You can't buy everything even though you're the richest person in the world. Yes, money is very important, but a true rich people knows how to respect others and help them, not to show them how poor they are. 

They went silent for a while and I saw Young Hee smile. And I said "That's all, thank you. I'm leaving now." I still show my respect to them. I leave and I felt so happy, because I saw Young Hee and because they can't look down on me now. 

I was about to leave the company but Young Hee called me 

Her: Jimin-ah, you're back, since when? 

Me: Since 3 years ago. I told you that I'll be back right? 

Her: Why didn't you tell me that you're here? You've changed a lot, I'm shocked when I saw you. It feels like you're a different person but with Park Jimin's face. 

Me: I'm sorry if I didn't tell you, I'm busy with my company, and I have plan. I'm waiting for the right time to show myself to you. So how are you and your husband? 

Her: You have your own company? We're fine, he's always busy. We're still like friends. 

Me: Yes, I'm the owner of the Bangtan company. Do you love him? Or does he loves you? 

Her: Wow, I never thought that you're the owner of that company. I tried to learn how to love him but I can't. I don't know if he learned how to love me, but I think he still sees me as a friend. Do you have a girlfriend now? 

Me: Ahh, I see. I don't have a girlfriend but I'm waiting for someone. By the way, I need to leave now, I still have works to do.

Her: Okay, take care. 

I gave her a smile. So she tried to love him? I can't believe it, maybe she thinks that I'll never comeback. She's the reason why I'm back.  I went to work and finished what I need to do.

Young Hee's Pov

I saw Jimin in our office. He's the one who will buy one of our company? I can't believe it. He looks so different, even the way he talks. He also impressed me for what he said to my parents. He changed a lot. I just wish that he's still the Park Jimin that I used to love. 

When he leave I excused myself. I said I need to use the bathroom. But in fact, I just want to talk to him. I saw him going to his car. I called him and ask him, since when he comeback here in Korea. He said he's here 3 years ago. And he also told me that he tells me that he'll be back. To be honest i thought that he will not. 

After talking to him, I felt so hurt. He's waiting for someone. I wonder who is it? Maybe it's not me. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. My fault is I didn't ask him if he still loves me or who's that girl is. But why did he comeback here? Is it because of me, and if not, why?