Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

A/N: Since our final exam is over, and it's our vacation now, I'll update faster. I'm planning to write a new story. It's an EXO fanfiction, but I'm not sure if I could make it because as much as possible I want to finish my other stories too. By the way, this would be the last chapter, and I want to thank everyone for their support. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

Days, weeks, and months have passed, since I marry the love of my life. Our relationship went well and even though we're a little bit busy in our job, I'm glad that we can still hang out and do the things we like. 

I'm here in our living room, watching tv, while Jimin is still sleeping. I'm not feeling well today. Today is Sunday so that we don't need to go to work, and we can spend the rest of the day together.  I didn't enjoy watching because I'm not feeling well and my head hurts. I turned off the tv and I went to our bedroom to sleep. 

Jimin is already awake, but he's still lying in our bed, holding his phone. I sat beside him.

Him: You look sad, is something wrong?

Me: I'm just not feeling well. 

Him: You're always not feeling well, let's go to the hospital for a check-up. 

Me: No, it's okay. I'm fine, nothing to worry about. 

Him: No, we're going to the hospital, and I'll be ready in 10 minutes. 

I just change my clothes and I wait for Jimin. When he's done, we went to the hospital for check-up. After the test, we're waiting for the result. After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor called us to discuss the result. 

Her: Mrs. Park right? 

I nod. and she said "There's nothing wrong with you, and congratulations, you're pregnant." 

I'm shocked from what I've heard. I smile widely and look at Jimin who's also smiling. We're so happy that we'll have a child. Our dreams of having a child will happen soon.

The doctor said that I need to rest and avoid stressing myself, because it's not good for myself and also for the baby. 

We went home happily. I look at the window to see the backyard of our house and I smiled imagining our future. Jimin sat beside me looking at me with a smile.

Him: What are you thinking? You seem so happy and you even smile for no reason. 

Me: I'm just imaging our future. I imagined that after a few years, we'll run happily in this backyard. We'll playing with them and we'll support their dreams together. What do you think?

He smiled and hug me. And he said "That's a great imagination, but let's do that in reality." I smiled with what he said. I'm lucky that I have a kind and supportive husband like him. 

Later that night, I cook for our dinner and Jimin help me to cook and after cooking, we eat together. Jimin told me that I should rest for a while, and he'll be the one who'll wash the dishes since we give our maid a day off so that they can spend their time with their family, so it's just me and Jimin were in this house today. I tried my best to sleep, but I can't, so I just lay on the bed. After a while, Jimin lay beside me and ask me why I'm not sleeping, he acts like a mother today since he knew that I'm pregnant. I told him that I can't sleep. So we just talk instead of trying our best to sleep, since both of us can't. It's too early, the time is 8:30 pm. 

Him: I can't believe that we'll have our first baby soon. I wish it's a boy. 

Me: But I wan't it to be a girl.