Chapter 31: Lies

A/N: I'm so sorry if it takes too long for me to update. Our prelim exam is finally  done. By the way I hope you like it. 

~~~

Iseul's Pov

I really want to get revenge to the Choi's family for what they've done. I also realize that I shouldn't be mad or angry at Young-Hee, she doesn't know about it too. And she's the one who helped me when I really need help. I decided to go to Jimin's house. I know that she's there.

After 25 minutes, I'm already here at Jimin's house. I ask the guard if I can talk to Young Hee. He ask me who I am, and I told him that I'm her friend. He called Young Hee.

After a while Young Hee let me in.

YH: Iseul, what are you doing here?

Me: I'm here to apologize, I shouldn't be angry or mad at you, it isn't your fault.

YH: It's alright. But don't worry I'll help you to get revenge. They did the same to my family. They also sent my brother to Japan. But don't worry, I already found him.

Me: They're so evil, now let's help each other.

YH: Sure, come on, let's get inside.

We went inside and I saw Jimin, J-hope, and also two people. But I forgot who they are. I sat there beside Young Hee.

YH: By the way Iseul, this is Mr. and Mrs. Jang. They'll also here to help us to get revenge.

Mrs. Jang: Now, we're complete, let's help each other, should we? The Choi was about to escape, luckily we banned them and they can't leave the country.

J-hope: Yes, that's a great idea. It will be easier for us to find them if they're here.

We talk for a while. Talking about what should we do to find them, and also once we find them, what is the best to do. I think it's not the best if we kill them, it's better if we just torture them first, but we wouldn't kill them. We want to see them suffer, more than the way they did to us. You can call us evil, but we wouldn't do it if they didn't take all that we have. They take the most precious things that we have, our family.

After talking about our plans, we just eat for a while. I wish that they'll just give up and face the punishment that they deserve for what they've done. But it's impossible for them to just give up that easily. They'll do everything just to get what they want, even if it means killing someone for their own happiness and needs.

Young Hee's Pov

After eating, my phone suddenly ring. It's an unknown number. I answered it and I frowned. It's them, our enemy, the Choi.

Me: What do you want?

Mrs. Choi: What do we want? We want you to go here at XZZ warehouse. Only you, don't you dare to go here with someone else, don't you even try to do that, especially don't you dare to come here with the police!

Me: And then? Why do I need to go there?

Mrs. Choi: Just do what I said, or else...

Me: Or else what? You'll put Jimin's life in danger again?

Mrs. Choi: Are you sure you don't want to see your family again?

Me: What do you mean family? You're too late, I already found my brother, so stop bothering me with your lies. I won't listen.

Mrs. Choi: Okay, it's your fault for not listening. What if I told you that your parents is still alive?

Me: Stop with your lies! I will never listen to you again.