Chapter 21: I'm Sorry

Iseul's Pov

It's already 8 am, I'm washing the dishes and Young Hee went to the guest room. I heard the doorbell and I opened the door. It's Jimin.

Jimin: Is Young Hee here? Have you saw her?

Me: No, she's not here. Why? I didn't saw her. I'm with her yesterday, then she went home and after that I didn't see her again.

Jimin: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, why? What's wrong?

Jimin: I did something wrong, that's why she got mad and run. I don't know where did she go after that.

Me: I understand, I'll tell you if I saw her.

Jimin: Thank you. By the way this is my number. Call or send me a message once you found her. By the way, I should go now, I need to find her, sorry if I disturb you.

Then he left after that. I saw Young Hee. I told her that he already left. She just nod and thanked me for not telling to him that she's here.

Jimin's Pov

Me and Young Hee had a misunderstanding. I was wrong to shout at her. She just want to help. Next time I should think before speak. When she run away from me, I realize that I'm wrong, I went after her but she's nowhere to be found. I didn't sleep because I want to find her, but where?

It's already 8 am, I went to Iseul's house. Maybe she's here. I went to her favorite places but she's not here. Maybe she's here.

I ask Iseul if she saw her or if she's here. But she said that she's not here and she didn't saw her. Their last meeting is yesterday and after Young Hee went home, she didn't saw her again. She also said that if she saw her, she will tell it to me. I gave her my number and left.

I started to think negatively. What if she went back to that Ji-Hoon? Or what if she went back to her parents? What should I do? That can't be. I really need to find her. I started to go to her favorite places, but she's not there. This time, I decided to go to Ji-Hoon's house. I rang the doorbell and later on, I saw Ji-Hoon went out.

Ji-Hoon: What are you doing here?

Me: Is Young Hee there? Have you seen her?

Ji-Hoon: She's not here, and if she's here, why should I tell you? You're my rival after all.

Me: I know she's here, you're lying.

Ji-Hoon: No, I'm not. And what happened? Why are you asking me if she's here? She leave you doesn't she? I knew it, she's just using you.

Me: It's none of your business what happened to us. And she loves me.

Him: No, she went here. And she said that she hates you because you didn't listen to her. Maybe she's just using you, or maybe she loved you but it fades now.

Me: Stop talking nonsense, I know that you're lying. Is she's here, I need to talk to her.

Him: What if she's here, and she doesn't want to talk to you? What would you do? It's because she hates you.

This guy is getting on my nerve. I really hate him.

Me: And if she hates me now, does she love you now? No right? Come on, there's no way for her to love you. You know, at least if she doesn't love me anymore, at least she used to love me before. And you? You're just a friend. No matter what you do and no matter how much you try, you're just a friend to her. So don't...

He punch me, I knew it. But it's nothing. I punch him too.

Me: She will never love you, because if she will, she love you now. Maybe even before she knew that I'm still alive.

After that I left. I went home. When I went home I'm surprise that Young Hee is there waiting for me.

Young Hee's Pov

When Jimin left me and Iseul talk in the living room.

Iseul: When you saw Jimin a while ago, you can tell that he didn't sleep. Young Hee I think you should go back to him. He also said before he leave that he'll go and continue to find you.

Me: I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready to face him.

Iseul: What happened? Can you tell me what happened?

I told her what happened yesterday.

Iseul: Maybe he's just tired from his work, or maybe he's just shocked because of what you did. Go and talk to him, nothing will happen if you let your pride comes first. Go before its too late.

I think she's right, I need to talk to him. Maybe he's just tired or worried that's why he did that.

I thanked Iseul and went back to Jimin's house. I look around if he's there but he's no there. I ask the guard if he's there. But the guard told me that he didn't went home after our fight, because he tried to find me. I tried to call him but his phone is dead. I started to get worried. It's my fault. I wait for him. After an hour he went home, he was surprise that I'm here. He quickly hug me.

I notice that he has a bruises on his face.

Me: What happened, why do you have a bruises?

Him: It's nothing, don't worry about me, at least now you're here.

Me: Tell me, where did you get that bruises?

Him: From Ji-Hoon.

Me: WHAT?! Don't tell me that you went there.

Him: I did. I thought that you're there because I went to your favorite places, to Iseul's house, and I almost went to every places that you love to go, but you're not there. Where did you go?

Me: Sorry... I'm at Iseul's house, I... told her that don't tell it to you that I'm there, because I don't know what to say or what to do if I saw you. I'm sorry. It's my fault.

Him: It's okay, it's my fault too. But, don't do it again okay?

I nod and hug him.

Me: What did Ji-Hoon said?

Him: He said that you don't love me anymore, and you hate me because I didn't listen to you. He also said that you went there a while ago.

Me: WHAT?! He did that?! How dare he! Don't believe him, he's a liar. It's not true that I don't love you anymore, and it's not true that I went there a while ago.

Him: I know, I don't believe him, and I never will. Don't worry I punch him too, and I told him that no matter what he do, and no matter how much he try for you to love him back, you will never love him, because if you learned to love him, it's a long time ago when you don't know that I'm still alive. But you didn't love or loved him right?

Me: Yes. At least you get your revenge.

He smiled.

Him: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting your feeling, I just get worried of what will happen. Mianhae. Saranghae. Yongseohae.

Me: It's okay I forgive you. I'm sorry too.

Him: Don't ever leave me like that again. I don't know what to do when you leave.

Me: I'm sorry, I'm wrong for leaving you.

Him: It's okay, I forgive you too. We can get through our problems trust me. Ji-Hoon will realize that no matter how much he try, it's no use. You still doesn't love him. We need to stay strong. Don't leave me, I love you, and I need you.

Me: Nado, Saranghae, I need you too.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for a late update. Thanks for reading.