Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)

A/N: This is the last chapter of the story. I'm so sorry for a very late update. I just want to say thank you so much for supporting the story til the end. I really appreciate the votes, and comments. Thank you, and I hope that you like this chapter. 

As what I've promised, I'll write an EXO fanfiction. Maybe this April. I'm always busy because of school so I barely update my stories. By the way thank you again to all of you, and have a nice day! 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

I decided to go to Jeju for our honeymoon. After this, we'll go to Australia, and we have so many places to go. I like to travel around the world with her. I just want to relax and leave work for a while. It's already 2 pm, and we're ready to leave. We ride the yacht, so we can enjoy the cool breeze. 

As we're at the yacht, I saw Young Hee looking around with a smile on her face that can makes me smile too. 

Me: How's it? 

Her: It's beautiful, and I love the cool breeze. But, isn't it expensive to rent this yacht?

Me: It's alright, and we didn't rent this yacht. It's ours. I bought it so we can enjoy the ride and it'll more fun. 

Her: Isn't it too expensive? You didn't have to do this. 

Me: Why you don't like it? 

Her: No, I love it but it's expensive. 

Me: It's okay, maybe it cost a lot of money, but you're the most precious in my heart, more than my company, my money, more than the price of this yacht. So don't worry, it's alright. Let's just enjoy the ride and forget about the price of this.

She gave me a smile and nod. I decided to go to the room to relax for a while. After that, I went to the kitchen to get some drinks. I went to the living room and sat beside Young Hee. She's busy reading a book, she didn't even notice that I'm here beside her. 

Me: What are you reading?

That makes her jump a little bit. I laugh a little. 

Her: What the heck, Park Jimin! Don't do that again!

 I laugh at her reaction, while she frown. 

Me: You're so busy reading and you didn't even notice that I'm here. *pout*  What are you reading? 

Her: A comic book.

I just nod. Suddenly, my phone rang, it's Mr. Jang. 

Me: Hello? 

Mr. Jang: Hello, Jimin, is Young Hee there with you? Where are you? 

Me: Yes, she's with me. We are at the yacht, we're going to Jeju island for our honeymoon. Why, is there something wrong?

Him: I just want to inform you that... Choi Su Bin died. 

Me: MWO?! Since when? And why?

I can see that Young Hee looks at me with a worried look.

Him: She died last night. She can't take the punishment anymore, she died because of starvation. Remember, we don't give them a food, only a very few water for a day.

Me: How about Mr. Choi? 

Him: He's still alive, and he still have  a strength to stand. He's still there, grieving for the death of his wife. 

Me: Maybe we should go back there. 

Him: No, don't. We can handle this. Leave it to us, don't worry, just enjoy your honeymoon. I'll hang up for a while, don't worry and just enjoy.