Chapter 7: Just have some fun

Jimin's Pov

It's been three weeks since I go back here from Korea. I have a new friends here. I meet them at work. I also told them about Young Hee when we talk about relationship. I always work hard and work overtime so that I can get more money. I'm doing this not just for myself, but also for Young Hee, because one day, I want to prove to her family that I can give what she needs and what she wants. I just wish that she still love me, when that time comes. 

Today I'm going to work again, like usual, I'll work overtime again, I need to finish my works. My friends also told me that I need to have some fun, because I'm always working and I don't have time to have some fun. I always refuse their offer to go to the amusement park, beach etc. because I'm always busy. Today while working they went to me and said

V: Hyung, come with us, we're having a camping tomorrow. 

Me: Sorry, but I can't come. I have to finish these.

Namjoon: We'll help you to finish that, come on, have fun! You got no jams!

That cause all of them to laugh, I just smiled, thinking about whether I would go with them or not. But at the end, I decided to go with them since I'm too tired, I miss having fun.

Me: Okay, I'll go with you, and how long does it takes?

J-hope: Only 3 days. 

Me: Okay, but as what Namjoon hyung said, you guys need to help me with my works.

Jin: Okay, sure. 

They went back to their work and I continue my work. I miss Young Hee so much. There's a time that I just want to go back there to take her, but I want to get revenge for her. Her step parents doesn't really love and care for her. I know that they only cared about money, that's why they force Young Hee to marry that Ji-Hoon guy. 

After working I went back to my apartment and pack my things because tomorrow we're having a camping. 

Young Hee's Pov

It's been three weeks since Jimin left. I miss him so much. I can't do anything about it, all I can do is to wait for him. I trust him, I know that he'll be back, I'm willing to wait for him. I'm always alone in this house, Ji-hoon is always in their company, working all day. Since I'm bored, I decided to text Jimin. "Hi! How are you? I miss you" I wait for his reply but he didn't reply. Maybe, he's busy. I miss him, I just wish that my real parents didn't die, they truly loves me and always take care of me, I'm sure if they're still alive, they won't disapprove my relationship with Jimin. After thinking, I just sleep. 

Jimin's Pov

After packing my things, I check my phone if there's a message. I read it, it's from Young Hee, I can't help but to smile. She said "Hi! How are you? I miss you" I replied "Sorry for a late reply, I'm fine, how about you? I miss you too." After that I sleep.

I woke up early because today, we're having a camping with my friends, aka BTS. We name our group BTS or Bangtan Boys. When we're already there, we fix our own tent and after that we light a fire and Jin hyung cook for our lunch. After eating our lunch we walk around the place. While walking we saw a wooden house. So there's a house in this forest? I wonder who's living there. We go to that house and it looks old, and a bit creepy. I think there's no one living here. We went here and we called if someone's living here but there's no answer. The house is full of mess. It's a beautiful house if it's clean and it's pretty big. Me, V, and Jungkook went outside the house to look around, and at the back of the house, there's a swimming pool and a pond.  

V: This house is beautiful, I wonder why did the owner abandoned it.

Jungkook: Right. But it's a little bit creepy now, especially inside the house. 

We went inside the house again to find the others. And we saw them upstairs in one of the bedrooms. We went there and look around. The house is fully furnished, there's a bed, dining table and chairs, sofa, cabinet, etc. 

J-hope: So what do you guys think? Should we stay here for 3 days since there's no one living here.

V: WHAT? No, hyung, it's creepy and what if there's a ghost here? 

Jin: And the place is so dirty, we need a lot of time to clean it, and we went here for fun, because we want to forget the stress.

Suga: Yes, and I'd rather sleep in our tent than to clean that mess. 

Me: I think they're right hyung, I think it's better if we just stay in our tent. And it looks like this house is abandoned a long time ago. 

Jungkook: Yes, the swimming pool has a grass too, so that means this house is abandoned a long time ago.

Rap Mon: Okay, since most of us doesn't want to stay here, we're just going back to our camp. but do you guys wants to walk around this forest?

V; Sure, let's go!

We leave the house and decided to walk around the forest. We walk around and take some pictures. It's already 5:30 pm, we went back to our camp. We rest for a while and Jin hyung cook for our dinner. After eating, we just stayed there in front of the bonfire. And we decided to talk about our plans in the future. They ask me what's my plan and I said "I want to own a company, and to become rich, but I have a reason why. I already told you about the girl I love right?" They nod and I continue "It's because her parents owns many company there in South Korea, and I'm not rich before, and her parents only cares about money, she also told me that they love money more than her. Her parents force her to marry that Ji-Hoon guy for their company, because that Ji-Hoon guy's parents owns many company too in South Korea. 

J-hope: So that's why, you're always working. You want to show them that you're rich and you can do better right?

Me: Yes.

Rap Mon: Don't worry, we'll help you, don't stress yourself too much from work, have some fun.

Suga: Yes, and don't forget to sleep if you're tired. But does that Ji-Hoon guy loves Young Hee?

Me: No, he didn't.

Suga: That's good. I know you'll achieve your dreams, just do your best and work hard.

Jin: Yes, and I'll wait until that day comes, I know you will achieve it. 

I smiled and thanked them. They said it's nothing, that's what friendship do, to help and support each other. 

I'm so lucky to have friends like them. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry if it's boring. By the way, belated Happy Halloween! Thanks for reading.