Chapter 25: I Will Never

A/N: This is a little bit long chapter. I hope you like it. By the way, when I finished this book, I'll start writing an EXO fanfic. Thanks for reading and for supporting.

~~~

Ji-Hoon's Pov

I went to my room feeling broken, more like shattered. Young Hee's words hit me like a thousand trucks, and stabbed my heart a million times. I sat on my bed crying. How can I make her love me like the way she loved Jimin? I already do my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough. Maybe I shall try harder. I really want to kill Jimin right now, but, if I killed him, what if Young Hee killed herself too? I can't and won't let that happen. What if I secretly killed him without Young Hee knowing? Maybe I need to do that, we can keep it as a secret. But I'm scared thinking that one day she finds out that I killed Jimin. That makes her hate me more. To be honest, I don't know what to do.

The only thing that comes to my mind right now is I need to do my best and I need to be patience. I'll never mention Jimin's name again, and I will never told her that if she didn't obey what I want, I'll kill Jimin. I think that only makes her hate me more. I need to be kind to her, I need to try and do my not just my best, but my very best.

I can't sleep, I'm still thinking about what should I do? Maybe, I won't go to work tomorrow, so that I can spend my time to Young Hee. I know that she'll push me away, but I'll try.

I woke up, it's already 8:30. So I just slept for 2 hours. I went downstairs to the kitchen. Luckily, the butler already cooked food, so I eat and went to the guess room where Young Hee is, while holding the tray of food.

She was sitting on the bed like usual. I notice that she didn't eat the food that I gave last night. She just drink the water. I place the food on the bed.

Me: Here's your food.

Her: I don't want to eat, just leave me alone.

Me: But it's good for you. Don't starve yourself.

Her: I don't want to.

Me: You're still angry at me right? Well... I'm sorry for what I said last night. I will never do it again.

Her: Well, sorry isn't enough. I want you to set Jimin free like what you've promised!

Me: But your-

Her: Then I will not accept your apology, and don't expect me to eat.

Me: But if-

Her: NO buts!

Me: Okay, I will. I'll set him free. But don't expect that I can do that easily, I know that your parents will never let that happen.

Her: Then explain to them that I'll starve myself if they didn't set him free.

I gulp and said "Okay, okay."

As days goes by, Young Hee still didn't eat. I told her parents about it, but they said they will never let me set Jimin free. They also set so many guards there, and they keep on watching me every time I went near Jimin.

I also tried to set him free, but Young Hee's parents caught me, and I explained to them that Young Hee doesn't want to eat because she knew that Jimin is still here. But, they stopped me. They said they will do something about it.

It's been 5 days since Young Hee stop eating, I'm so worried. She only drinks water, that's why I gave her so many water. This time, I'll do my best just for her to eat.