Chapter 32: Don't leave

A/N: This chapter is a little bit shorter than the previous one. I hope you like it and thanks for reading. 

~~~

Jimin's Pov

I was shocked that Choi Sang- shot Young Hee. I can't forgive them! NEVER! I quickly took Young Hee. Her body was about to fall in the ground, luckily I caught it. I shook her.

Me: Young-Hee-ah, wake-up, please don't leave me! We made a promised right? You can't die!

I saw her smile and she hold my hands and said "Don't worry oppa, if I die today, I'll still watch you and I promise that....I'm always by your side."

Me: Don't say that. You can't die.

While I'm talking to Young-Hee, J-hope hyung quickly called an ambulance.

YH: If I die today, please... it's okay to cry and be sad, but... promise me, that you'll find another girl, who can love you the way I love you, or more than the... way I do...

Me: Don't say that! Save your energy! You just can't leave me. I just... I just can't.

The police was about to kill the Choi's. But I quickly stand up, and I stop them. Young-Hee is lying on her brother's lap.

Me: Stop! Don't kill them already!

The police look at me confused. Of course after what they did, I still stop them from killing them.

Me: Don't kill them yet. If you kill them now, they won't suffer anymore.

Police: What do you want us to do sir?

Me: TORTURE THEM! Make them suffer! If I can spend all of my money just for them to get what they deserve, I'll do it. Just do what I've said.

Police: Okay sir. If that's what you want.

The police caught them and put them in jail. I also told them that don't cure their wound. I want them to suffer, so that they will know the feelings of what they've done.

Me, Iseul, and J-hope hyung, and Young-Hee's parents went to the hospital. While Mr. and Mrs. Jang went to the police station. I'm so nervous about what will happen to Young Hee.

I look at Hoseok hyung and to Iseul. I know that they're nervous too. We sat here outside the emergency room. "Please Young-Hee don't leave us, please don't leave me." I said to myself.

It was quiet for a while, no one dares to talk. All that we can do is to pray for the best. But why does my mind always think about the negative? What if the doctor failed? What if she didn't make it? What if it's the time for her to leave? What if something bad happened? I keep on thinking about the negative, is it because of what Young-Hee told me a while ago?

Aishh... stop it Jimin. Just think positive. I need to think positive, I need to be strong. I need to stay strong not just for me, but also for her. It was still quiet until Iseul speak

Iseul: Don't worry, it'll be alright.

Me: Yes, I hope so.

Iseul: Just think positive. Young-Hee is a strong girl, I know that she can make it.

I smiled and thanked Iseul for that. I stop this negative feeling and think about the positive. And wish for the best.

After an hour of waiting, the doctor went out of the emergency room. I quickly stand up, and ask the doctor if Young-Hee is alright now.

Dr.: I'm sorry to say this but... she's in a critical condition. She loss a lot of blood. So we need someone who can donate blood to her. If we can't find a blood, I'm sorry but... she can't make it.

I felt so broke when the doctor said that. But still I don't lose hope. We can get through it.

J-hope: What's her blood type?

Doctor: Her blood type is A+.

J-hope: My blood type is A too, I'll donate a blood.

Doctor: Okay sure.

J-hope hyung pat my shoulder and said "Don't think negative too much... I know Young-Hee can make it." I smiled and thanked him for everything. He really knows me.

I wish that it'll be successful. I need to pray and hope for the best.

Mrs. Jang

We went to the police station. They put Sang Hoon and his wife Su Bin in jail. I felt so happy that they put up in jail, but it's not enough for what they've done to us.

We ask the police if we can take them. We're paying a lots of money. But it doesn't matter, all we want to do is to make them suffer. They didn't even apologize for killing our son and for what they've done to Iseul and Young-Hee's family.

We put them in one room small room. But enough for them to sleep and take a bath. But no kitchen and dining. So they can't eat unless we give them some food.

Su-Bin: Let us go! You'll regret this! One day we'll make you suffer!

Me: You still didn't change did you? You're still that demon who only wants money. And you still have the guts to say that you'll make us suffer? Why, isn't it enough that you killed our son? Isn't it enough that you destroy our family and our future plan? And we didn't even heard the word that you're sorry? Or at least help Ji-hoon after you shot him? You run to hide for what you did instead. Now... this is our time for us to get revenge. You two will rot inside this room.

I called the guards and they went here.

Me: Don't let them get out of here. Guard them. If they escape you'll be responsible for this. Also don't give them food every day. Just give them water, but just a few one. Make them suffer. Don't cure their wounds. Let it heal by its own, if they die by a blood loss, let them be.

Guard: I... yes ma'am.

Me: They'll kill you once they got out, so don't let them escape. Understand?

Guard: Yes ma'am.

We leave them. I felt so happy. Even though I don't want to do this, because we may look like a demon too, but my heart is still telling me to do so. Maybe it's because of the pain and sorrow that I felt when they killed our son Ji-Hoon. After that we went to the hospital.

I just wish that Young-Hee is alright now. She's like a daughter to me. I just wish that she won't leave us like Ji-Hoon did. I can't afford to lose someone again because of the Choi.