Chapter 28: Her Brother

A/N: Tomorrow is our first day of school. So I'll update it now. Thanks for reading, and for the support.

~~~~

Young Hee's Pov

It's been 3 days since Mr. and Mrs. Jang told about the Choi's secret. We did our best to find them but we can't. We also tried to find them in their house and company, but they're not there. They're hiding from us, of course to think about their new dark plan.

We're already here at Jang family's house. Mrs. Jang wants me to go here because she has something to say.

Mrs. Jang: Young Hee, as we promised that we'll help you to find your long lost brother, I think it's better if we find him first before we take our revenge to the Choi.

Me: Yes, please help me to find him.

I'm so happy to hear that we're going to find him. I really miss him. Very much. I wonder how is he? I hope that the Jung family didn't hurt him like the Choi did to me. Them and Hoseok's last name is the same. But it's so impossible that he's my long lost brother.

Mr. Jang: We tried to contact the Jung family, but we can't. I guess they already change their phone number. But don't worry, we'll go to Japan to find them. We knew where they live.

Me: Thank you. Don't worry, I promise I'll help you too, to avenge Ji-Hoon's death.

They smiled and nod.

Mr. Jang: Please pack your things, we'll go to Japan in 2 days, to find your long lost brother.

Me: Yes, thank you! I will. I really want to find him, since he's my one and only relative that I know that is still alive. My parents is already dead, and my other relative? I don't know them, and I never met them.

I smiled, thinking that there's a chance for me to find him. But it fades because what if he's already dead? Or what if he doesn't know me anymore? What if he already forget me? Does he still remember me?

Mrs. Jang: Don't worry, maybe we're not blood related, but we're family with heart.

I smile and thanked her. They're very different from Choi, even though they used to be friends before.

After that, I was about to go home, when I remember Iseul. I think it's the right time for her to know the truth. I went to her house and I knock on the door. She opened the door and she gave me a smile. I gave Iseul a sad smile, and I guess she notice that something's wrong, because she looks at me confused. I also notice that her boyfriend Woo Jin is here too. I gave him a smile and he did the same.

Iseul: Please take a sit. How are you? Are you alright? Why do you look so sad? What happened? Is something wrong?

Me: Yes.... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Iseul: What? Wait. Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't do anything wrong!

I cried and hug her.

Me: I'm sorry...

Iseul: For what? It's okay.

Me: Your family.

Iseul: What? My family? What about them?

Me: My parents... I mean, my what so called parents... were the ones... who killed your family. I'm sorry.

Iseul: WHAT?!

Me: I can prove it, here's their photos.

She cried too and Woo-Jin hug her.