Chapter 19: Secret

Ji-Hoon's Pov

After 3 days in the hospital, I already got home. I'll rest for a while, then I'll find Young-Hee. I won't stop until I got her. I'll also talk to her parents. I know that they hate Jimin for Young-Hee, so I think they can help me.

After 2 days

I went to her parent's house. I told them that Young Hee is with Jimin, and they went to other country together.

Mr. Choi: Don't worry, we'll help you to get Young-Hee back. That girl is so stubborn, but we'll do our best to find her, and once we found her. We'll bring her here and we'll make sure that she can't escape.

Me: Thank you Mr. Choi, I appreciate your kindness and thank you for your help.

Mrs. Choi: It's alright my dear, we'll glad to help you. Besides, your parents were also helping us to our business. We'll inform you once we already found her. Do you have an idea where country did they go?

Me: I have no idea, I ask the guard there, but he said that he doesn't know where they go, they didn't told him where.

Mr. Choi: It'll be hard to find her. But it's just a vacation right? They didn't plan to live there?

Me: Yes, that's what the guard said, they just went to other country to travel.

Mrs. Choi: Once she went back here, we'll take her. And with that, we won't let her go. We hate to hear that she's with that guy again. We really need to find her.

After talking to them, I went to Jimin's house again to ask if they're already here. I also apologize for what I did. I also told them that I really have something important to say to Young Hee. But then again, the guard said that they still on the other country. I just nod and I also told the guard to call me once they already got home. He just nod and I leave and went home. Just wait, I'll get you Young Hee, no matter what I'll take you.

Jimin's Pov

After having fun at Seychelles, we went to Canada. We really enjoyed travelling around. It feels like we already forgot about the stress, the hates of Young-Hee's parents about our relationship, and Ji-Hoon, who wants to take Young Hee away from me. I was wrong to trust him, I thought that he's a good friend to Young Hee, but in the end, he becomes my rival. But, I can't blame him for being in love with Young Hee, because they become friends for a long time. But it's wrong to take her away from me, even though he already knows that Young Hee still loves me.

If Young Hee fell in love with him, of course I have no choice but to give up and move on. I'll let her be happy with him. Why didn't he think about it? If he continue to do his plans, I'm sure that there's a chance that Young Hee will hate her more. Is that what he called love? He's so selfish. I know that it's hard for him to let go and move on. But sometimes, isn't it better to let go than to hold on? It's hard to hold on if your love doesn't love you. So the best choice is to let go and move on. It's the best way to do, isn't it the best feeling once you did it? That's the best feeling ever.

And for Young Hee's parents, why are they too obsess with money? There's so many things that money can't buy. I wonder if they didn't love Young Hee, why did they adopt her? I want to know it, and I really want to know what really happened to Young Hee's parents. I want to know what happened before the car accident. And where's her other relative? She told me that she doesn't know her other relative. I know that she has other relative here, but it will be hard to find them because even her, she didn't know where they are, and who are they.

We're here at the park sitting at the bench. We talk about a lot of things. We're always like this when we're together. It just like we always have something to talk to.

Me: Young Hee-ah, are you sure that you didn't know who are your relatives?

There's a silence and then she answered

Her: I don't know them, but my parents told me that they're also here in Korea. But I don't know who are they and where they are.

Me: Do you want to find them? Or did you try to find them?

Her: To be honest... no. I didn't try to find them.

Me: What?! Why?

Her: I don't know, it's because I have no idea. I don't know their names, their face or where they live. So how can I find them?

Me: I see.

Her: Why did you ask anyway?

Me: I just want to know, because I'm curious. And I want to help you to find them, but you're right, it will be hard to find them.

Her: Thank you. But don't worry, I'm fine. Even though my parents doesn't love me anymore, you're here and my friends were here, like Iseul, she's like a sister to me.

Me: Don't worry, I'm here. I'll never leave you again. Sorry if I leave you for a very long time before. But now, I'll never do it again.

Her: It's okay, I know you did it for us right?

Me: Yes... By the way, may I ask what happened to your parents before the accident?

Her: They plan to celebrate my birthday. Its 3 days before my birthday when that happened. They bought a lot of foods, decoration and toys for me. That's what happened before they die.

I saw that she was about to cry. I'm asking because I want to know, and if I can help her.

Me: It's so sad. Sorry if I keep on asking you. I just want to know, and I just want to help you, maybe there's something I can help? You can trust me, I can keep it as a secret.

Her: Okay... sorry to tell this but I lied.

Me: What? You lied?

Her: Please keep it as a secret okay? It's one of my biggest secret.

Me: Okay okay, what is it?

Her: I have a brother. But we lost him. He got kidnap, and my parents didn't saw him. I was 3 years old back then, and he's 5 years old. My parents did their best to find him but they didn't, and because my parents died, I don't have the chance to find him. I want to tell it to my step mother and father, but they're so busy with their work. So I didn't bother them. Now, I want to find him, but I have no idea where he is, or the worst is, I have no idea if he's still alive.

Me: What's his name? Do you still remember his name?

Her: Yes... his name is Yoon Kwan Soo. My last name is Yoon, before they changed it to Choi.

Me: Do you have a picture of him?

Her: Yes... but, I left it in our house.

Me: What? How can we get it?

Her: Yes, it's hard. I don't know how to, I'm sure they'll never let me escape again if I go back there.

Me: Don't worry I'll help you. No matter what it take. Saranghae.

Her: Thank you, nado saranghae.

~~~

A/N: I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. I'll reveal who's her brother, soon.