Chapter 1: The Beginning

Young Hee's Pov

I was at home just chilling and thinking about my parents that died a few years ago. I miss them, I wish that they didn't die. My parents were good to me, but when I turned 18, they started to act different, they don't care about me anymore. It feels like every important person in my life left me. But I just forget about it and just went to my favorite cafe. This is my routine if I'm bored, I always go to this cafe and order a caramel macchiato and go to the park. I have no friends, I want one but it seems like there's no one like me to be their friend and I don't know why. After drinking my caramel macchiato, I went to the park. While walking I receive a message from my mom, she said that I need to get ready for the trip next week, but I said I don't want to go because I'm not comfortable with too many people. Well if I go with them, all people from our company are there. Yes, I'm a bit anti social, I think that's the reason why I don't have friends. I'm shy but when they get to know me, they can tell that I'm crazy that laughs a lot.

While walking, I bumped into someone. I quickly apologize and look at that guy. He apologize too and he ask me if I'm okay and I told him I'm okay. He's so handsome to be honest. He also ask my name. I said it's "Choi Young Hee, and you?" "I'm Park Jimin." After we talk and talk. He's fun to be around. We get closer and closer in just one day. He also told me about his hobbies and I did the same. After that I went home. He also gave his number to me and I gave him mine. Even though we don't actually knew each other, he doesn't look like a bad person to me. 

After that I went to the kitchen to eat dinner. I need to sleep early because it's our last day of vacation. Tomorrow is our first day of class and I hate it. Everyone in school are so cold towards me and they bullied me. Well, it's not new to me. I'm used to it. I don't tell my parents about it because I don't want to bother them and as if they care. When I turned 18, they don't care about me anymore. After eating dinner, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and wear my sleeping clothes and brush my teeth then I sleep. I don't want to go to school. Then before I sleep, I can't help but to think about Jimin, I wish I can see him again. After that I fall asleep.

At school

I went to my classroom and sat near the window. My classmates are looking at me and they're whispering to each other, it's about my parents, they always saying bad things about my parents as if they knew everything about them. I wonder why they always saying rumors about my parents. I'm also wondering why they hate my parents, it seems like they hate my parents not me. Weird right? 

After a few minutes, our teacher came and said "Okay class we have a new student, please come in." Then the new student went in. I'm shocked and happy at the same time. He's Park Jimin. Then he bowed and said "Hi, Park Jimin imnida, please take care of me." I heard so many girls giggled and tried to act cute but Jimin ignored them gave me a smile and sat beside me that cause the girls to glare at me, but I just ignored them. I smiled and he said "So how are you? I never thought that we're on the same class, and that will be fun." I chuckled and said "I'm fine, me too, I'm shocked when I saw you." He chuckled and after that we listen to our teacher. 

As months passed by, me and Jimin become closer. I also started to get feelings towards him, but I'm afraid to tell it to him. It's Sunday so we don't have a class, I went to the park because Jimin ask me to go there so I agree to meet up with him because I'm also bored at home. I look around the park and I saw Jimin holding a bouquet of flowers with a letter. When he saw me, he smiled and walk towards me. Then he said "Young Hee, I need something to tell you. I.. I love you since the day I met you.. Please, can you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and hug him. Then I said "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. I love you too!" After that we walk around the park and go to the beach and watch the sunset together. 

After watching the sunset, Jimin drive me home. I thanked him for driving me and I went to my room happily. I just can't believe that he loves me too. I went downstairs to eat dinner. I told my parents about my relationship with Jimin and they just nod and said "You're old enough, do whatever you want, just be sure that we can use him to our business  and make sure that he's also rich." I just nod, but deep inside I'm mad, they always prioritize our company instead of me or my own happiness. Jimin is not poor but he's not rich. My family wants me to marry a rich man, but for me I don't care if he's rich or not as long as he loves me. I hate it because they love money more than me. But I have nothing to do about it, I'm not a real daughter, I'm just adopted by them. 

I went to my room and think about my parents. I don't care if they like Jimin or not. I always obey what they want but this time, if they don't want to accept him, well I won't break up with him. And I'm sure that Jimin can also help us to our business, because he's not a lazy person, he's a workaholic. I take a shower and brush my teeth and went to sleep.

I went to school and I saw Jimin waiting for me. I smiled and greet him and he did the same. We went inside the school and he holds my hand. I blush and I can see the girls glaring at me. Then Jimin stop and said "I forgot my notebook on my locker, wait for me here or just go to the classroom because it's far from here and I don't want you to get tired. I nod and walk to our classroom alone. While walking, someone grab my hair and said "You! Get away from Jimin oppa! He's MINE! I look at her and said "What if I don't want to?!" Then she slap me hard and she and her friends pull my hair and they started to slap me. Until someone said "Stop! But they didn't. Then again "I SAID STOP!!" They look to see who is it. It's no other than Jimin with an anger on his face. I tried to stand up. Then Jimin went to me and the girl said (their leader) "But oppa she's taking you away from us and she's a s-" Jimin didn't let her finished because before she finish her sentence, Jimin said "I'm not yours, and I'll never be, and once you hurt Young Hee again, I'll break your bones, understand?! Then she nod and I can tell that she's afraid and they run away from us. 

Are you okay? Jimin ask. I nod and hug him. "Thanks for always being there for me." I said. And he said "It's alright, just always remember that I'm always here for you and I'll protect you no matter what it takes, because I really love you, and I always will.

~~~

A/N: How was it? Thanks for reading.