Chapter 24: Time for me...

Young Hee's Pov

I'm still here at Ji-Hoon's house. I don't want to get out in this room. I don't want to see him anymore. I sat on the bed and look at our pictures together. We look so happy in these pictures. I'll miss him. I wonder when will I see him again.

I heard a knock, but I don't want to open the door. I also lock the door. I don't want to see Ji-Hoon anymore, even my what so called parents. I hate them. Then I saw Ji-Hoon there, holding a key. I give him a death glare.

Me: What are you doing here? Can you just leave me alone?!

Him: No. We need to talk.

Me: I don't want to talk to you. Now leave!

Him: It's my house remember? So you don't have the rights to do that to me!

Me: You're the one who said that I need to go here, so don't blame me if I don't want to talk to you.

I saw him frown and leave. Later on, he went back here holding a tray of foods.

Him: I brought you a food. Eat this and don't starve yourself.

Me: No. I don't want to. Just leave me alone!

Him: But you have to-

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Then he just nod and leave. But he also left the food beside me. I don't want to eat. I want Jimin back.

It's already 6 am. It's been 2 hours since Ji-Hoon left the food. I'm starving, so I just eat the food even though I don't want to. I also didn't sleep at all. I can't because I'm thinking about Jimin. If he's safe, or did they hurt them. When will I see him again? There's so many questions in my mind, and all of it is about Jimin.

I saw Ji-Hoon again. He went to this room again. And I hate it. I don't want to see him anymore.

Him: Common, let's eat and we can go wherever you want. Please get out of this room at least once.

Me: No. I don't want to.

Him: But if-

Me: NO! Please leave me alone! I don't want to see you anymore!

Him: Okay.

At least he leave now. I hate it every time I saw his face. It makes me remember what happened. I just sat on the bed, thinking what should I do to get out of this mess. I don't want to spend my life with him. I want to spend it with Jimin.

After 5 days

Nothing changed. Just like in these past few days, I still don't want to talk to Ji-Hoon. I don't want to see him also. I always push him away every time he went here. He also brought me a food and drinks. I also didn't get out of this room.

I was sitting here on the bed, when he enter this room again, holding a food and drinks like usual. I gave him a death glare.

Him: Here's your food.

Me: Leave me alone to die.

Him: No I don't want to leave. You keep on pushing me away, and you also didn't give me a chance to talk to you.

Me: What would you expect me to do? After what you've done, you still expect me to talk to you?!

Him: Don't talk to me like that or else....

Me: What?! You'll hurt me? Then do it! You hurt me once, hurt me again! That's what you like right?! To hurt and torture me! Now do it! Kill me if you want to!

Him: What if I said that I'll kill Jimin if you did that to me again?

Me: WHAT?! Don't tell me tha-

Him: Yes! We didn't release him, so you can obey me, us. But that's not my idea, it was your parents' idea. I was about to release him, but they stopped me.

Me: How dare you! You broke the deal! That's not fair!

Him: It's not my idea. And it's not my fault.

Me: How dare you! And you don't stop them? It's your faul-

Him: Why would I? They're right, you'll try to escape once you knew that we set him free right?! So you'll never escape because if you did that, we will kill him.

I slap him. I can't believe it. I thought that he's good and caring, but it turns out to be the opposite of what I think of him. He changed because of love? It's not love it's selfishness.

Him: How dare you slap me like that! Because of what you did, you just put Jimin's life in danger. Once you do that again I-

Me: What?! You will kill him?! Then do it! If you kill him, you will never see me alive! If you kill him, it's like you killed me too. So don't scare me like that, I'm tired of that! Just kill me! Now, think twice before you do! There's no way for me to love you, why can't you understand that?!

He didn't answer, I saw him there standing with a teary eye. I didn't felt any guilt. Then he left the room crying. To be honest, I'm happy with what I did. Yes I become a weak girl who will do whatever they want me to do, but now they can't. I won't let them control my life again. I'm not a doll for them to play with. I have a feelings too. It's time for me to fight for my dreams, and it's time for me do what I want. It's the time for me to change, from a sweet and caring girl that I used to be, to a deadly beast who will fight for what I want. I won't let them scare me anymore, no more. I will fight for what I want and for what I want to be. They can't control me, and I will not follow them anymore. It's the time for me to change. Even though if they kill me, I'll fight for Jimin, I'll fight for the sake of our love.

~~~

A/N: As I promised, I'll update it today. By the way thanks for reading, and for supporting the story. Have a nice day! I hope you like it.