Chapter 11: I still and I always will

A/N: Sorry for a late update, by the way, I'll make this chapter a little bit longer. Thanks for reading and belated Happy New year.

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

It's been 3 days since I saw Jimin. I went outside the Bangtan company where Jimin is. I went here because I want to see him, more like to know who's the girl he's talking about. I want to talk to him again, but he seems so busy with his work. To be honest, he changed a lot, the way he talk, the way he smile, it feels like he's a different person just with a same face with the Jimin I used to be. But I believe, he's still the same, maybe he just become richer. 

I sat in the bench outside the company. I also bring some books to read. While reading, I simply look at the person who passes by. I saw 6 cute guy passes by and I heard that they're talking about Jimin, maybe they're Jimin's friend. I quickly stand and went to them and I said "Excuse me, I'm Choi Young Hee, Park Jimin's friend, may I ask where is he?" 

Hi, I'm Namjoon or you can call me Rap Monster, and this is, J-hope hyung, Suga hyung, Jin hyung, V, and Jungkook. We're also Jimin's friend and co-worker. Jimin is in his office, as always he's busy with his works. Do you have something to say to him? We can accompany you to his office. 

Me: No, it's okay, sorry for if I disturb you, I'm just asking. I don't want to disturb him, may I ask what time can I talk to him, what time should he always went home? 

Jin: It's okay. He always finished all his work and he always work over time. He usually went home at 11 pm and sometimes 11:30 pm. 

Me: That's too late. By the way thanks for telling me. I'll leave now. 

J-hope: It's okay if you want to talk to him right now. Maybe you have something important to say right? We'll accompany you to his office. 

Me: No, it's okay, I don't want to disturb him, and it's not that important. Thank you for telling me, I know it's a little bit strange for you guys to talk to me since, you didn't know me.

V: We already knew you, Jimin hyung introduced you to us before. 

Me: Ahh I see.By the way, I need to leave now, bye, thanks again. 

I decided to leave for a while, but to be honest, I'll be back later at 11 pm. I really want to know who's that girl is. Or maybe I'll just send him a message, but I don't think that he'll answer me because he's really busy as always. I really want to spend some time with him. I miss him a lot. 

BTS Pov (Except Jimin) 

After talking to Young Hee we went inside the company. 

V: So, she's the girl that Jimin hyung used to be in a relationship with. She's cute.

Jungkook: Yes. I'm just wondering about what she needs to say to Jimin hyung. 

J-hope: It's a secret. It's none of our business. 

Jin: Yeah, he's right, it's none of our business. 

V: I wonder if Young Hee still loves Jimin hyung, because we already knew that Jimin hyung worked very hard just for her. 

Suga: I'm wondering about the same too.

Rap Mon: Maybe yes, and maybe no. We can't read her mind, so we can't tell if she still love Jimin. But, if they're really made for each other, no matter what happen, they'll still end up with each other. Let's just see what will happen next.