Chapter 15: Always Him

A/N: This chapter is a little bit short. But still, I hope that you like it.

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

Today, after my work, I hang out with Iseul and we went to the mall. We went to the shoe store, dress store and we eat for a while and we went to the arcade. After having fun, we both went home. It's already 10 pm. I went home and I saw Ji-Hoon sitting on the couch at the living room. He's texting someone. When he saw me, he didn't even smile and he said

Him: Where have you been? It's already 10 pm, you should be here at 6 pm. Don't do it again, what if something's bad happened to you? 

Me: Me and Iseul just went to the mall to buy something and have some fun at the arcade.

Him: Ohh.. okay. 

After that I went to my room and take a shower. After that I wear my pajamas and sat on my bed. I wonder why do Ji-Hoon is acting different. He's always worried about me. It's okay to be worried but I think he's a little bit overacting? I don't know what's with him. I lay on my bed and think about what happened yesterday. I can't help but to smile remembering the time when I was at Jimin's house. 

After thinking about what happened yesterday, I sleep because I still have work tomorrow.

Ji-Hoon's Pov

I was waiting for Young Hee to come home. She's still not here and it's already 9:45. I received a message, I thought it was her but it's one of our employee. After another 15 minutes, finaly, she's here. I look at her but this time I didn't gave her a smile like I always do. Then I said

Me: Where have you been? It's already 10 pm, you should be here at 6 pm. Don't do it again, what if something's bad happened to you?

I'm just worried, what if something bad happened to her? I wish she didn't go to Jimin's house again or to Jimin's company.

Her:  Me and Iseul just went to the mall to buy something and have some fun at the arcade.

At least she's with Iseul not with Jimin. 

Me: Ohh.. okay.

Then she went to her room leaving me there. What should I do to make her fall in love with me? I want her, only her, no one else. There's a part of me telling that I should get her away from Jimin, and also, there's a part of me telling that I just need to let her go and move on. What am I going to do? 

I went upstairs to my room and take a shower and after that I brush my teeth and sleep. It's so hard to love someone else that will never loves you in return. 

It's already Friday night, I went home early. I went home at 5 pm. I usually went home at 8 or 9. I wait for Young Hee to go home because I just want to spend some time with her. I wait for her for another 2 hours, but there's no sign of her. I wait again for another 3 hours, but still she didn't come back home. I started to lose my patience and called her. But, she didn't answered. What happened to her? 

After waiting for another 1 hour and 30 minutes, she finally arrived. I look at her and ask her 

Me: Where have you been? It's already 11:30 pm.

Her: I went to Jimin's house, and we watch a movie together. 

Me: Okay. 

Then she went to her room leaving me again. Aishh.. I really hate that Jimin. Why do Young Hee always spending her time with him. When she knew that he's still alive, she always hanging out with him, and didn't even hang out with me even in just one day. If not Jimin, Iseul. But it's okay if she's hanging out with Iseul, but not with Jimin. When she thought that Jimin is dead, she always hanging out with me, and when she felt sad, I'm always there to cheer her up even though I'm busy. She always hanging out with him, always him. It makes me feel so jealous and angry. It makes me feels like she just used me. When he's not there, she's with me, but when he's there, she's with him. In these whole week, she spend her time with him. From Tuesday til now. Not just this week, but also last week. 

I just sleep. I don't want to think about it again. Maybe in my dreams she loves me.

It's already Sunday, so it's our day off. I'll ask her to hang out with me. I saw her going downstairs. I smiled and said

Me: Young Hee-ah, I just want to ask you to hang out with me today, since its our day off. We barely hang out you know. 

Her: I'm sorry Ji-Hoon-ah, but I already promised Jimin that we'll have a date. 

Me: WHAT?! A date?

Her: Y-yes, what's wrong? 

Me: Oh nothing, I'm just shocked, sorry. By the way enjoy your day and your date with him.

Her: Thank you. By the way, I need to go, bye!

Me: Bye. 

She leave. I'm so angry right now, why him again? She always hanging out with him, always him, him again and again. I just want to spend some time with her.  Even one hour is enough for me. She have time with him but when it comes to me? None? Why? I do everything just to be nice to her, cheer her up when she's sad, helping her with her works. Why she can't love me back? Why do I need to fall for the person who loves someone and only sees me when she needs something? Why? Tell me why. I think I'm going crazy because of her.

I'm so angry right now. I can't take it anymore, I'll tell her parents about it. Whatever it takes, I won't let them happy. He ask her for a date, and next he'll ask her to be his girlfriend, and Young Hee will leave me. I won't let that happen. I'll take what's mine.