Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision

A/N: This chapter is a little bit longer. I make it a little longer than the previous one. 

~~~~

Jimin's Pov

He gets angry and he shoot me with his gun, but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes, and the ones that he shot is..... Ji-Hoon.

I was so shocked. Why did he do that? That should be me, but he sacrifice himself. When Mr. Choi saw that he shot Ji-Hoon instead of me, he panic and he quickly leave the place with his wife. The guards also leave the place.

Young Hee's Pov

We're already here outside the warehouse. We went inside, but the guard stop us.

Guard: What do you need? You're not allowed inside.

He said while pointing at me.

Ji-Hoon: Mr. Choi said that he needs her to go here, because he wants her to tell Jimin that he learned to love me. He wants to see Jimin getting hurt by Young Hee's words.

The guard just nods and let us in. I don't know what's with Ji-Hoon. But I know that he lied. I know that he didn't tell my parents that we're going here. Maybe because he knows that they won't let us here.

We went inside and we saw my father holding a gun, and its pointing to Jimin. I become nervous. I was about to go to Jimin to save him from getting shot, but Ji-Hoon push me to the side and he went infront of Jimin, and he's the one who got shot.

I quickly called his name. I give my what so called parents a death glare, and they leave. Also the guards. How could they?!

I quickly went to him. "Ji-Hoon." I said.

I saw him smile. How can he smile after what happened?

Ji-Hoon: I'm sorry...

Jimin: What? Why did you do that? It should be me.

Ji-Hoon: Don't worry... It's alright... It's my fault too...

Me: No, it's not. Don't speak. We'll bring you to the hospital.

I said that while untying Jimin so that we can bring him to the hospital.

Ji-Hoon: No... no need to... I'm going to die soon.

Me: Don't say that. We'll bring you to the hospital.

He shook his head and hold my hand.

Ji-Hoon: Don't worry... I'll die happily... as long as... you're happy with... Jimin. I'm happy too...

I'm crying right now.

Ji-Hoon: Don't cry, it's okay... It's all my fault...

Me: No it's not your fault.

Ji-Hoon: By the way... Young Hee-ah... I want you to go to my room... in the cabinet, I have something... for you... there. Please... be hap...py.

I cried. That's his last words. He's gone. I'm so sorry Ji Hoon. Sorry for hurting you so many times. I started to remember all the happy memories that we share. I already forgive him. I also forgot that because of him, I need to break up with Jimin.

Jimin hug me while I'm crying while looking at Ji-Hoon. Then I said to myself, I promise, I'll fulfill his wish, I'll be happy. I'll fight for my love with Jimin. Ji Hoon sacrifice himself just for us. I'll never waste it. I'll get revenge not just for what my parents did to me and Jimin, but also for what they did to Ji-Hoon.

Jimin comfort me, and after an hour. We decided to call Young Hee's parents about it. We called Ji-Hoon's parents.

Mrs. Jang: Hello?