Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love

I keep on running and I don't know what to do and where to go right now. I stopped running for a while thinking what to do. One thing I knew, I won't go back to where me and Ji-Hoon live. I'm so disappointed on him. I really thought that he's a good friend that I can trust, but he's the one who told my parents about me and Jimin.

I sat on the bench. The good thing is, there's no people here, so that no one can see me crying. I stay here for about an hour, when someone called my name. I look at that person and it's Jimin.

Him: What are you doing here at this hour? And why are crying?

Instead of answering his question, I went to him and hugged him while crying.

Me: Ji-Hoon betrayed me. He said that he won't tell my parents about us, but he did. I thought... he's a good friend that I can trust but no, he's a liar and he betrayed me. He told my parents about us, now I don't know what to do... I don't want to go back there, to them.

Him: Don't cry, it will be alright. Come with me, you can stay in my house as long as you want. You can also live there if you wanted to, so that we can be together. Don't worry, it's okay. He's not worth it, he's not a true friend. He's a liar, but don't worry about it, because of what he did, I think it's easier for us to be together. Come on, I'll take you to my house.

Me: Okay, thank you. Thanks for everything. Don't worry I'll work on your company so that I can pay you.

Him: You don't need to. To be honest... I really want you to live there with me.

I didn't answer but I blush and I found it cute when he said it shyly. He hold my hand we went to his house.

We're already here, we went inside the house and he showed me my room. It's really beautiful, I love it. Perfect decoration. I sat on the bed and I remember that I don't have any clothes here. But it's alright, I don't want to go back there, I don't want to see his face anymore. I heard a knock and I told that person to come in. It's Jimin. He smiled and said

Him: You don't have any clothes here right? Take this, you can wear it even just tonight. Tomorrow I wouldn't go to work so that we can go shopping tomorrow.

Me: Thank you. No... it's okay, I can go shopping by myself, you don't need to skip work just for me.

Him: It's okay, I want to go with you. And I want to relax for a while.

Me: If that's what you want then... Thanks for the clothes, and thanks for taking me here at your house to stay.

Him: It's alright, anything for you.

He smiled and leave, I smiled too. That's why I love him. I'm so happy to be with him. I take a shower and wear Jimin's clothes. It's too large for me, but it's alright.

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Jimin watching a movie. I sat beside him and he smiled. We cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. After that I eat breakfast and take a shower.

We went to the mall and I look for a clothes and shoes to buy. I was about to pay but Jimin told me that I don't need to. I don't know why, but every time we buy some shoes and clothes, we didn't pay. I ask him why and he just smiled and later on he answered "I'm the owner of this mall." I was shocked form what he said. He's really rich. Richer than my parents. But well, even though he's rich, he's still the Jimin that I knew, he's still kind and helpful.

After buying a lot of clothes and shoes, we eat for a while then we went home. I thanked him and he just smiled hug me.

After one week

I went to the park, Jimin went to work today, so I went here alone. Iseul is busy too, so we can't hang out too. I watch the children play, the couple doing lovey dovey, a group of friends taking a pictures. I just sat on the bench and just watch the people at the park. Then I look at a kid, he gave me a smile and said "Noona, let's play!" I just smiled, he's so cute. I stand up and play with him. Later on, we're tired so we bought an ice cream. After that, his parents went to where we was. Then he smiled and hug his parents. "Umma, noona is very kind, she played with me and bought me an ice cream." Her mother look at me and smiled, then she thanked me for being kind to his son.

When they leave, I wave a goodbye to them and walk around the park. I was about to leave when I saw the person that I didn't ever want to see. It's no other than Ji-Hoon. I walk quickly so that he won't see me, but he stop me by his hug. I tried my best to let go but I can't. When he broke the hug, I slap him. And I was about to leave but he stop me again.

Him: I'm sorry...

Me: Now, you're saying sorry?! How could you betrayed me?! I thought that you're a good friend, and I trust you. But you're a liar, and you didn't even know what would I feel if you did that.

Him: That's why I'm saying sorry. I... Just don't know what to do... You didn't even hang out with me because of him, so that's why... I told your parents about you and Jimin.

Me: Are you crazy?! I'm always with him because we didn't hang out for a very long time, and us?! When Jimin is not here, I always hang out with you right?! That's not enough for me to forgive you, I hate you! Go away!

Him: You really want to know the reason why?! It's because I'm jealous! Every time you're with him, I'm jealous. It's... because I... I love you... I love you but I don't know how to tell you, so I decided to keep it secret... And because I don't want to ruin our friendship back then. But now? I hate to see and to hear that you're with Jimin again and you didn't even spend some time with me! I tried my best for you to love me, and I'll do my best to get you, away from Jimin!

Me: You love me?! If you really love me, you'll be happy with me! You're so selfish, you didn't even know how I feel when I lost Jimin, you're not blind not to see it right?! If you really love me, you're just happy for me and learned to let go! I thought you're different from them (referring to their parents) but I'm wrong, you're selfish and didn't even care about my feelings! Mianhe, but no matter how much you tried, you'll fail, because I don't love you. Just friends, nothing more, nothing less. But I guess that friendship is over now. You called that love? Well, you don't know love.

I leave him there speechless. I don't want to hear anything from him. I hate him. I saw him running towards me but I quickly went inside the care and told my driver to leave quickly. He didn't even know what love is. I love him as a friend before, more like best friend, but I hate him now. I look behind and I saw him there running, trying to chase the car but he failed. I don't want to talk to him right now, not tomorrow or the other day. I just don't want to talk to him forever.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for a late update, I'm busy in these past few days. By the way, thanks for reading!