Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare

Young Hee's Pov

Today, me and Jimin were going to a trip to Japan. He said that he's going to treat me to a date in Japan. I'm waiting for him because he said that he'll go here so we can go to the airport together. After 10 minutes of waiting, he's finally here. He help me with my luggage. Before going to the airport, we took some pictures together. Then we went to the airport. 

One the way to the airport, our car bumped in the bus. I felt so weak, and I look at Jimin who's unconscious with a blood. I called him and try to shake him but still, he didn't even move or answer. I don't know what happened next because I fainted. 

When I woke up, I'm in the hospital. I ask my parents and the doctor how's Jimin, but they just look down. Then my parents said "He's dead." It just like my world stop for a while and I cry and cry. It can't be, it's not true, he's not dead. I don't want to accept the fact that he's not here anymore. Not just here by my side, but also, he's not in this world too. 

I ask my parents and the doctor to leave me alone because I just want to be alone. They nod and leave the room. I look around and I found my phone there. I grab it and look at our pictures together. My phone screen is also broken just like my heart. I look at our pictures together, and I cried looking at our last pictures that we took yesterday before the accident. 

Why did he leave me? He's the only one who understand me and help me when I need him, he's the one and only friend of mine and most of all, he's the only one who loves me the most, and accepted me for who I am. I wish it's just a nightmare so there's a chance that when I woke up, he's there by my side and I can still saw his handsome face.

Mr. Choi Sang-hoon and Mrs. Choi Su-bin Pov (Young Hee's Parents)

We received a call that Young Hee and his boyfriend bumped in the car. The caller also told us that her boyfriend is unconscious so we don't waste time and take the chance. We said to the caller that we'll gave him a big amount of money in one condition. He agreed, so we told him to kill Young Hee's boyfriend, but he said that he doesn't want to kill anyone, so we don't have a chance but to change what we want. We told him to hide Jimin's body and bring it somewhere far so that Young Hee will never saw her again. Luckily the caller, agreed, he said that he'll bring it to his friend's house. We also ask his phone number and he gave it.

We don't want that guy to be Young Hee's future husband. We don't care if he's good or what, he's not even rich like our family, he's just an average. We want Jang Ji-hoon to be his future husband. His parents is also our friend and they also own a lots of company here in South Korea. And also Ji-hoon can help us to our company too, he already has an idea of what were going to do in the company because he's helping his parents in their company. We heard that he's a caring guy too.

We went to the hospital and also we paid the doctor to tell that her boyfriend is dead. We also owned this hospital so if the doctor didn't agree of what we want, we're going to fired him and we'll make his life miserable. After an hour of waiting, Young Hee woke up, she asked how's her boyfriend, but we told her that he's dead. She cried and cried and she said that she wants to be alone so we leave her alone. 

Outside of her room, we paid the doctor for his part. After an hour, the doctor went to her room and we also went in. Then Young Hee ask if she can see Jimin's body. The doctor said "I'm sorry, but his family said that they don't want you to see his body, because they keep on blaming you that you're the reason why he died." She look down and cried again. 

Anonymous Pov

I saw there's an accident so I quickly tried to grab my phone then I remember that I left it in my room. So I quickly went to the car. I saw one boy and one girl, I grab the girl's phone and I quickly called the ambulance and her parents. They answered, I quickly informed them that their daughter got in the accident. They also asked about the guy and I said that he's unconscious. They look happy and I don't know why. Then they offered me a a big amount of money. I agree on what they want and they said that they wants me to kill the guy but I said that I don't want to kill, so they change their decision and said take his body somewhere far. And I agree. They also ask me my number and I quickly gave it and I left the girl's phone there and I took the guy and bring him in my car before the ambulance went. I bring him to my friend's house and I told him to take care of him. He agreed and I thanked him for helping.

I wonder what will happen if he woke up. I really need money that's why I agree but if they didn't gave the money that they promised me, I'll find that girl and I will tell her that his boyfriend is still alive. So they better to give it to me, I know that they still needs me to keep an eye in that guy. I'll do what they want but they need to do what they promised.

~~~

A/n: Sorry for wrong grammar or mispelled words. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading.