Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love

Young Hee's Pov

It's been 3 months since that accident happened. Today, I'm going to the cemetery to visit Jimin's grave. I miss him so much. I can't move on, I want him to be here with me. I'm alone now, and it hurts every time I remember when he's here with me, I want him to be here but it will never happen. 

After visiting the cemetery, I went home. I went to my room and I sit on my bed. I took the scrapbook. It's our pictures together. I can't help but to cry. Then my parents called me and ask me if we can talk. I nod and wipe my tears. Then my parents said

Mom: Young Hee-ah, please don't be mad at us, me and your father decided to agree to our friend's condition. Their condition is.. you and their son needs to get married. 

I'm so shocked, why do I need to get married to someone that I really don't know and the worst is I never met him. I don't know his name, but I knew that the Jang family has a son. Then I said

Me: Wha-what? I need to get married to someone I never met? I don't want to! 

Mom: Please, do it for our business, we just want to give the best for you. Jimin is dead, he'll never comeback. He already leave you, please accept the fact that he's not there for you anymore and he'll never be there for you again.

I cried and run to the bathroom. It hurts so much to think that he's not there for me anymore, he leaves me and the worst is there's no chance for him to comeback. I think that my mother is right, I really need to accept the truth, I need to move on. But still, I don't want to get married. I think I need to forget Jimin, it's hard but I need to. 

I wash my face and went out of the bathroom. My parents are still there waiting for me. Then again, my mother said

Mom: Please, you really need to marry their son, it's for your own good and for our family. Just give it a try, please. 

Me: But sti-

Dad: You're going to marry him either you want it or not! Get ready because you're going to meet him tomorrow!

Then my dad went out of my room. My mom stays here and said

Mom: We're doing this for you. 

Then she went out of my room too. Then I thought to myself, they're doing it for themselves and to get money. They love money more than me. I really wish that my real parents didn't die. Why do everyone that I loved and cared for were always leaving me? If I have a place to go, I will leave in this house, I don't care if I'm poor, at least I'm free.

I take a shower and sleep, and I don't eat dinner, I don't want to. 

Our maid woke me up, she said that I need to get ready because the Jang's family were going here. I lazily get up and wash my face. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating, I brush my teeth and take a bath. After that I wear a casual dress, I don't want to wear dresses since I don't want to impress him and for me it's not special. I put some light make up. 

After 30 minutes, they're already here. My parents greets them and i bowed to them and we go to our living room. I saw a handsome guy, I think it's their son. I think he's the one that my parents told me to get married to. But still, I want Jimin, I want to get married to him and there's no other in my heart. Then we introduce each other

Him: Hi, Jang Ji-hoon imnida. Nice to meet you. 

Me: Choi Young Hee imnida, nice to meet you too. 

After that, they're talking and planning about the marriage. My parents also told me to show Ji-hoon around. We went to the garden and it's really awkward. But after a minute he said

Him: To be honest, I don't want to get married, I'm also mad because they're forcing us to marry each other and you know, we really don't know each other. 

Me: I don't want to get married too. I'm so shocked that my parents said that I need to get married. We're still too young for that right?

Him: Yes, and I'm not ready. I want to study first. I can still study even though I'm married, but still I want to get married when I'm finished studying. 

Me: Me too, and besides, I can't still get over about what happened to my boyfriend.

Him: What happened to him? 

Me: We're going to the airport for our date in Japan, but while going to the airport, our car bumped. He died because of that. It's already 3 months, but still, I can't get over him. 

Him: Sorry for that. It's okay to cry and let it out.

I just nod and we change the topic, we talk about our favorite foods and colors, skills, hobbies, and hates. We have so much in common. He's fun to be around. And after talking about what's our hobbies, talents etc. We started to talk about the marriage. He said that he doesn't want to do it too. His parents just forcing him to do it just like me. 

We promised each other to try if we can learned to love each other and he promise me that he'll cheer me up if I need him. 

To be honest, I'm glad that we become friends, but for us just friends nothing more. We also get each other cellphone number. He's handsome, rich, kind, and understanding, but still I want him as friends, only friends or best friend but nothing more. For me, nothing can replace Jimin, nothing can replace my love. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for the late update, and next week is our midterm exam so I think I can't update for a week, mianhe, but I'll try my best to update it if I have some time. Thanks for reading!