Chapter 8: Knowing the truth

Jimin's Pov

It's been 6 years since I leave South Korea, and also its Young Hee's 6th anniversary. Last night, I called Young Hee just to ask how's she. She said she's fine, and she miss me. I also told her that it will be alright, she just need to wait, I'll be back, and that time, I'll take her. 

Because of my hard work and because of the help of my friends, I have enough money to own a company. I'm planning to build my own company in Korea. I want to show it to Young Hee's parents, so that they won't look down on me again, and just to prove them that I can be better. Maybe in 2 more years, I'll go back to Korea. 

Today me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung, V, Hoseok hyung, and Jungkook, Jun Seo hyung, and Min-jun, were going to help me to plan about my company. Of course they will be one of my workers, so that they  can go back to Korea. 

After discussing about the company, they went back to their home while I'm still thinking about it. I just wish that it will become successful. I wonder if Ji-Hoon will fell in love with Young-Hee. It's possible, because as what Young Hee said before, they're friends, so it's possible. I just wish he didn't. 

I'm still thinking when Jun Seo hyung called me and he said

Him: There's something you need to know. 

Me: What is it? 

Him: After the accident, Woo-jin hyung sent you to me, and to take care of you. Woo-jing hyung is my cousin. 

Me: What? Why? Why he didn't sent me to the hospital? 

Him: Because he said that someone pays him to do that, but he didn't mention who. They also wants Woo-Jin hyung to kill you, but Woo-Jin hyung didn't agree so they said that Woo-Jin hyung needs to take you far away from them. And Woo-Jin hyung sent you to me. Woo-Jin hyung is poor, and he really needs money that time. I'm sorry.

Me: Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?!

Him: I'm sorry.

Me: I think the one who pays him to do this to me is no other than Young-Hee's parents.

Him: Maybe, but we're not sure. Do you have enemy before? or rival because you have Young Hee?

Me: I have no enemies before, I don't know about rival? 

Him: We're not sure, I ask Woo-Jin who told him to do that, but he didn't tell me who.

Me: I have a doubt that the ones who told him and offers him a large amount of money is Young Hee's parents, they don't want me for Young-Hee because I'm poor that time.

Him: Maybe. I'm sorry if I keep this secret to you for many years. 

Me: It's okay, at least you still let me to know about it.

Him: For now, you just need to focus in your plan of having a company. I think if the company become successful, you need to expand it until it becomes a large company like Young Hee's parent's company.

Me: I wish, but I don't think I can do that.

Him: You can! Just work hard and you'll achieve it. Remember, you want Young Hee to be yours right? You need to do it.

Me: Okay, I'll do my best.

Him: Good, if you need help, we're here for you. 

Me: Thank you, for being here with me and for helping me. 

Him: No problem.

Now, I know the truth about what happened after the accident, I need to know who told Woo-jin hyung to do that to me. But first, I need to focus about my plan of having a company. Wait for me, Young Hee-ah, I'll be back, just don't get tired of waiting for me. As I promised, when I'll take you with me. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for a short update and for my bad grammar. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day.