Chapter 16: Broken Trust

When Young Hee leave the house. I went to the bathroom and take a shower, and wear something casual. But before I leave and tell her parents about them dating, I think about it twice. Should I tell them, or not? It took me more than 3 hours to decide.

I'll tell them, I don't want her to be with Jimin. I want her to be mine. I called her parents, and I told them that I'll go to their house because I have something important to say. I quickly drove to their house.

When I was there, they let me in we went to their living room. They also gave me something to eat. I thanked them and Mrs. Choi said

Mrs. Choi: Where's your wife? Why she's not with you?

Me: She went somewhere with that Jimin. She and Jimin is dating.

Mr. Choi: WHAT?! Since when?!

Me: Since Jimin's back.

Mrs. Choi: How dare she date that guy, and didn't tell us about it?!

Me: I tried to stop her, but she said that I can't stop her because she loves him so much.

Mr. Choi: Let's send her a message, let's pretend that we didn't knew.

I knew it, I know that they won't let Young Hee to be with Jimin, so I told them so that I can be with her. I'm happy, my plan is successful. When they're not looking I smiled, knowing that my plan is effective. Just wait Young Hee-ah, you'll be mine soon.

Young Hee's Pov

Jimin ask me out for a date. I'm so happy that he ask me out. I wish that our relationship would last forever. When I'm ready, I leave the house to go to the park because Jimin said that we'll meet there. Before I leave, Ji-Hoon ask me where would I go, I said that Jimin ask me out. He seems a little bit shocked. Then I leave and go to the park.

At the park

I saw Jimin is waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Him: Ready to go?

Me: What? Where, I thought that we're dating here.

Him: No, not here. I'll take you somewhere.

Me: Where?

Him: It's a surprise.

I just followed him. After 30 minutes of driving, he told me that we're already here. I went out of the car, and he told me to follow him.

We went to the garden with a really big pond, it's really beautiful. Not only that, there's also a banner with an "I love you, and you're always be in my heart" written on it. I smiled and he smiled too. He also prepared a table and two chairs for us. I also saw a buffet, and the foods is my favorite.

After eating, he gets the guitar and started to play it and sing. I love his voice, he's good at singing. He can be a singer. After we took a lots of pictures together. After that I ask him

Me: What if my parents know about us? Are you afraid of what they're going to do?

Him: Of course no. This time, I'll fight for you, and also for the sake of our love. I'm afraid to lose you, but I won't afraid of what they're going to do with me. How about you, are you afraid?

Me: No, I'll also fight for our love. To be honest, I'm planning to get divorced to Ji-Hoon, so we can be together.

Him: I'll wait for that.

After that he hugged me. I wish we can stay like this forever. I can't wait for the day that I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life.

It's already 5:30 pm, I need to go home. But before I went home he hugged me and said "Be careful, I'll miss you. I'll promise next time will be better." And after that he kissed me. I'm shocked but also I felt so happy.

I went home after that. I really enjoyed the date. Too bad that Jimin can't drive me home because what if my parents saw him? I wish that we can be like that everyday but we can't. I think I really need to get divorced to Ji-Hoon, so that I can be with Jimin. Ji-Hoon is only my friend. More like a best friend or brother. I don't love him in a romantic way.

I went home at 6:45. Then I received a message from my parents, they said that I need to go to their house. I went there and my father slapped me. I was shocked why?! Then he said

Him: HOW DARE YOU GO ON DATE WITH THAT GUY AGAIN?! YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED.

What?! How did they know? Then I saw Ji-Hoon there standing beside my mom. So he's the one who told my parents about me, dating Jimin.

Then my dad said "How dare you date him again?! You disobeyed us! You're such a disgrace!"

Then my mom went to me and slap me and said "If you wouldn't break up with him, something bad would happened to him, or we'll sent you to US! You better stay away from him and be with your husband Ji-Hoon! Thanks to him, that he calmly informed us that you're dating that guy!"

Then I frowned and said "I won't stay away from him! Do whatever you want to do! I don't care! I'm tired of following what you said! It's enough, I don't want to live like a robot that do whatever you said! I agree that you forced me to get married, but now it's over! I want to decide in my own, not following whatever you want me to be. I have my own life! I'm sorry, but this time, I wouldn't do whatever you said. I'll be with him if I wanted to, you can't stop me."

Then my mom slap me again, I don't care anyway, I'm used to it. And she said

Her: Do you even know what you're saying?! We just want the best for you!

Me: Best for me?! Well it's the worst for me, to marry the ones I really don't love and the ones who I don't want to spend my whole life with! You just want him because he's rich right?! Sorry but I love Jimin, I'll stay with him. And I don't care whatever you want to do with me. Kill me if you wanted to! But I wouldn't stay away from him. Do whatever you wanted to, I don't care, and I'm not afraid anymore!

With that I run away from them. I hear them calling me but I didn't stop from running away, and I didn't even dare to look back to them. How dare Ji-Hoon told my parents about it? I thought that he's a good friend and I can trust him but I was wrong. I was a mistake that I trust him. From now on, I can't trust him, and I would never will. He's so mean, how dare he. My mind keeps on asking why. Why did he told my parents about my relationship with Jimin. Why? I hate him! I hate him so much.

I keep on running not knowing where to go.