Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye

Jimin's Pov

Today is Young Hee's wedding day. I want to forget about it, but I can't. It hurts so much. I won't go to her wedding because it hurts so much. I can't stand seeing her with another guy. Today, I'll go back to US, to be honest I can't stand being here in South Korea because of what happened. I'm happy that I saw her, she's safe and alive but, it's sad that I failed to get her, and the worst is, she's getting married. 

I'm still wondering what really happens after the accident. Why did Jun-Seo hyung took me to his house instead of the hospital. Every time I ask him about what happened, he just look at me and change the topic. I know that he's keeping something, and that's what I really want to know.

I wrote a letter and place it to our secret place. I'm leaving now, I need to work hard, so that one day, Young Hee's parents won't look down on me. I'm doing this not only for myself, but also for Young Hee.

I went to the airport with Jun-Seo hyung and Min-Jun. We'll go back to US. I'll send Young Hee a message after this day. I know that she's busy now. Today is the day of her marriage.

I went back to US with a broken heart, but one thing I knew that I really need to do, I need to work hard. I'll go back there to take Young Hee. It's not a goodbye, I'll just leave for a while. 

Young Hee's Pov

Today is the day of our marriage. I really hate this day. I don't know what to do or what to say. I can't help but to think about Jimin. I wish that he didn't have to go back to US. I don't know when will he go back there but I want to hang out with him. I really miss him. Tomorrow I'll call him so that we can hang out, and also I'll introduce him to Ji-Hoon, maybe Ji-hoon can use him to his plan so that we can get divorced soon as possible. 

After the marriage, I went to our new house. And I took a shower. Luckily this house has 8 bedrooms, so I don't need to sleep with Ji-hoon. After taking a shower I sleep. 

When I woke up, I check my phone and I receive a text from Jimin. I can't help but to smile. He said "Please go to our secret place, you'll see something there." I wonder what is that. I smiled and eat my breakfast and took a shower and go to our secret place. Then I look around and I saw a letter. I took it and read. It's from Jimin. I smiled and read the message. It says

"Young Hee-ah, I'm sorry that I leave without saying a goodbye. But I promise you that it's not a goodbye, so please smile. Today is the day of your marriage right? Today is also the day that I'll go back to US. I'm really sorry, I need to leave. I promise that I'll be back, and for that time, we'll be together. I'll take you Young Hee-ah, but promise me one thing, wait for me. Can you? It's not a goodbye, I promise that I'll be back, just promise me that you'll wait for me."- Park Jimin

I cried and send him message "Jimin-ah, I promise that I'll wait for you." Then after a minute, I receive a message from him "Thank you." I smiled. It's so hard, but I trust him, I know that he'll be back. All I need to do is to wait for him. 

~~

A/N: Sorry for a short update. So guys, how was it?