Characters

Choi Young Hee (You)- One of the main characters and a girl that loves Park Jimin. She's also Park Jimin love interest, but it all change when the accident happens. 

Park Jimin- Young Hee's love interest. Young Hee thought that he's dead but after a months he went back to Young Hee's life.

Jang Ji-hoon- He's the one  whose Young Hee needs to marry because of their business. He doesn't love Young Hee, he just wants to be her friend. But what if he realized that he loves Young Hee too. Will he sacrifice his own happiness just to make Young Hee's happy or be selfish and get her by his own?

Mr. Choi Sang-hoon and Mrs. Choi Su-bin- They're the ones who adopted Young Hee. They're also the one who changes the life of Young Hee. 

Mr. and Mrs. Jang- Jang Ji-hoon parents.

Kang Woo-jin- he's a mysterious guy. Read to find out who he really is.

Shin Jun-Seo- A guy who help Jimin after the accident. He's Kang Woo-jin cousin.

Myeong Min-Jun - Park Jimin's friend.

Seo Iseul- Soon to be Young Hee's friend. Woo-Jin's girlfriend. She's a nice person, but what will to her relationship with Young Hee when she found out about Young Hee's parents dark side.

~~~

A/N: Sorry if I didn't include the other BTS members. By the way, I'll write the chapter one if I'm not that busy, and who's excited for the story? I know some characters are a little bit strange, but read to find out. Thank you :)