Chapter 4 | Beaten and broken

Alix POV

The crowd chanted, booed and sort of cheered for a few minutes as Randy soaked it all in. He then slowly lifted the mic up to his lips as he grinned slightly.

'I told you so..' You could hear the smirk in his voice as the crowd filled with mixed reactions.

He then paused for a moment letting the crowd cheer and boo all they want. Randy walked back and forth getting closer to me each time so I decided to move round to where my father was standing, no way in hell did I want some snobby flirtatious jerk standing near me.

'I told you that when I cashed in you would not see it coming.' He took short pauses between each word, licking his lips and smiling a little.

'And here I stand for the tenth time, the apex predator of the WWE!' He yelled into the mic as small cheers came from the crowd. My mother continued to clap, had she forgotten all of those horrible things Randy had done to her in the past?

'Now i'm not usually one for thank you's but in this case I think I can make an exception. After what you did last night for me, Triple H. Well i'm not ashamed to say it. I owe all of this to you.' The shook hands for pulling in for a short friendly hug as Randy continued to tell him 'Thank you'

'As a matter of fact everyone in this arena should stand up on their feet and show this man the respect he deserves' I chuckled under my breath at his attempt to suck up to him. Some of the crowd cheered, some booed but I don't think they really cared about it.

Randy paused as he walked around the ring slowly then eventually handing the mic to Triple H with a slight grin on his face before turning back to face the Superstars and Divas at the top of the ramp.  Randy slowly stalked his way over to me and stood beside me, there really was no where else for me to stand without my mother and father questioning it. So I stood there trying once again not to pay any attention to him what so ever. My father then paced around the ring, slowly raising the mic up before taking in a deep breath.

'Now, since we own the place. We have eyes and ears everywhere and I know that Daniel Bryan is in this building.' I felt a sense of relief run through me, knowing that he hadn't been caught and thrown out.

'So here's the thing Daniel. I know you have a personal issue with this and I wanna get it out in the open like men. So i'm offering you to come down this ring right now, stand in the ring with me, look me eye to eye and get it all off your chest. Come out here and have yourself a good cry, whatever you feel you need to do to get passed this so you can move on with your little career. So Daniel, come on out.'

We waited for a few moments and there still was no sign of Daniel. Of course he wouldn't come out here right away, I mean he's getting into the ring with Randy,Triple H and not to mention The Shield are standing right outside of it.

"Let's make Daniel feel at home, who wants to see Daniel Bryan? Do you wanna see Daniel Bryan? YES!" My father then began to start off the 'Yes!' chants and the crowd happily joined in without question.

Suddenly the 'Yes!' chants had stopped as Daniel's music began to play whilst everyone at the top of the ramp looked behind them to see if he would come out from the curtain. However instead he walked around the audience and hopped up onto the ramp, clenching his fists slightly. I couldn't believe Daniel was actually doing this. He began to make his way down the ramp but stopped as soon as he saw the three members of The Shield staring right at him as if they were going to attack. My father quickly shook his head and gestured for Daniel to climb into the ring as Randy held the title up high.

However just as he began to climb into the ring The Shield launched at him and began their horrific beat down. I ran over to the ropes in attempt to get to Daniel however I was soon stopped as I was grabbed by the waist which was restricting my movement. I slowly turned my head in the direction of whom was holding onto me and saw it was Randy, I sent him multiple glares before shouting at Daniel to fight back.