Chapter 35 | TLC (2)

Previously..

Ambrose then yanked Punk up by his hair, screaming inaudible things into his ear before whipping him off into The Shield's turnbuckle. Once Punk's back had collided with it, he fell to the floor, pain showing on his face and by his movement. The entire room I had been sitting in fell quiet as Punk had become so helpless but I knew he wouldn't go out like this. Punk reassured all of us before he left that he'd fight for all of us, for everything we've been through where the Authority is concerned and especially he'd fight for Daniel. I cupped my hands over my mouth in distress before allowing a calming sigh to escape my lips.

'Come on Punk..'

------------------------------------------

Sunday December 15th
TLC pay per view.

After being decimated most of the match by The Shield, Punk finally began to fight back with the little strength that he had left. Punk hit the ropes however his determination was put to a quick end as Roman Reigns hit him with a clotheslines at full pelt. Roman then tossed an almost lifeless Punk out of the ring, a pleased look appearing on his face. Roman hopped out of the ring and watched the struggling CM Punk attempting to get back onto his feet. Roman allowed sickening laughter to escape his lips before roaring loudly. Roman ran full speed toward Punk in the spear motion however fortunately Punk managed to move out of the way last second, sending Reigns over the announce table. Punk yelled gleefully toward the crowd as Roman cowered back toward the ring, crawling ever so slowly, clearly in pain. Roman clutched onto his head as he rolled back into the ring, forgetting about Punk. He tagged Seth into the match up before rolling back out. The big dog was out, Punk's chances seemed to increase.

Seth scampered out of the ring toward the announce table, grabbing onto Punk and tossing him back into the ring like a rag doll. Seth pulled Punk up to his feet once they were both inside of the ring, attempting to swing a punch toward him. Punk managed to catch Seth midway through his attempted hit, returning it with a hit of his own to Seth's head. Punk continued to send hits and kicks to Seth before pulling him up onto his shoulders in order to deliver the GTS. Ambrose however rolled into the ring, causing Punk to let go of Seth. Ambrose quickly rolled out again which allowed Seth to catch Punk with a kick to the back of his head as a result of the distraction. Seth then went in for the cover.

'1'

'2'

Punk had kicked out, sending my thoughts into a whirlwind of happiness. The crowd had cheered in excitement as Punk had managed to kick out. Seth began to cry out in anger, slamming his fists against the mat much like Ambrose. Seth however, stood up, placing his hands next to his head, mocking Punk's GTS Taunt.

'It's nap time.' Seth yelled mockingly, the crowd sending boo's his way. Seth picked Punk up and yanked him up onto his shoulders. Punk struggled for a moment before finally being able to counter off of his shoulders and push Seth toward The Shield's corner. Surprisingly, Seth caught Ambrose with a forearm to the head as a result of how hard Punk had shoved him. The crowd jumped out of their seats, screaming for Punk in delight. Rollins had a dazed expression as he stumbled back into the view of Punk, whom caught Seth with a kick to the side of his head, sending him down onto the mat. Punk covered him.

'1'

'2'

Seth kicked out, sending Punk into a state of distress as the crowd erupted with sounds of shock. I bit my tongue in nervousness as Punk's facial expression become one of devastation. I ran my hands through my hair as I kept my eyes fixed on the screen, wondering what would come out of this match next. For a few moments both men lay on the mat, struggling back up to their feet. Punk became fueled by the CM Punk chants which only aggravated Seth more. Seth ran at Punk, however Punk managed to dodge Seth and sent a heel kick to his jaw after he had bounced back off of the ropes. Seth continued to get back up only to be met by multiple double axe handle's by Punk. The final time that Seth had ran at Punk, Punk caught him with a swinging neck breaker. Sending the crowd into a fit of excitement. The adrenaline running through Punk was obvious by now and I even felt myself becoming more  hopeful by this point.