Chapter 7 | Valet

It was the night of Smackdown, I sat down with thoughts rushing through my head and of course, Randy's custom made shirt for me was lying on my lap. I quickly pulled my hair up into a half up, half down sort of hairstyle before eventually putting the shirt on, a look of disgust spreading across my face as I did. I decided to pair it with some black booty shorts and black knee high socks, lastly adding my bright pink converse to brighten up my appearance a little. Many thoughts went through my mind as I attempted to let out a sigh, but all that came out was a slight squeak which made me giggle to myself.  I had more important things to focus on than Randy, I mean I had another match tonight against

There was a knock on the locker room door, oh great, I guess now was my time to show the so called 'Viper' my outfit. However to my surprise once I had opened the door, April was standing there.

"April..?" I stuttered slight as she stood there with bright eyes and a smile on her lips.

"You look good Lix." She commented with a giggle before skipping into the locker room.

"Uh.. thank you. I thought you had a match with Kaitlyn?" I raised one eyebrow as she spun around on her heel to face me.

"Not just yet, later on I do though." She plopped herself down onto one of the chairs and began twirling a strand of hair around her index finger.

"So what brings you here anyway? I've never seen you in here, you usually just wander around backstage." I looked into one of the mirrors, applying a coat of mascara as I noticed her sitting behind me from the reflection in the mirror, re-lacing her converse.

"I just wanted to say good luck. I mean, it's probably a pain in the ass having to deal with Viper boy.Oh and just to clarify, we're going to start feuding at some point. Steph said it would be kicking off next Raw." She stood up and let out a sigh before adjusting her cropped shirt.

"Yeah.. thanks. I think and yeah, that's cool I mean as long as we're still friends off screen then that'll be great." There was another knock at the locker room door, this one much more powerful and much louder than April's knock.

April let out a squeak, seemingly being startled by the loud knocking. I gave her a reassuring smile then taking a deep breath, taking hold of the door handle. Slowly I opened the door and peaked through only to see Randy and The Shield boys all standing there, staring down at me with smirks.

"Randy.. You don't even have a match right now. I mean Smack down is just starting.. why are you all here?" Slight annoyance could be heard in my voice as I leaned sideways against the door frame. Twisting the lid on my bottle of water then taking a sip.

"Well you need to get out there with me, considering Triple H is talking to The Miz, Big Show and Dolph Ziggler about the championship." My eyes widened  as I then looked down at the floor and crossed my arms.

"Fine.. whatever." I muttered as I tried to walk to gorilla but was stopped by Randy.

"One last thing, you look rather.. hot." He licked his lips as I drew him a look of disgust then maneuvering my way around him.

"You're disgusting." I spat only to receive a chuckle back from Randy. By this point he really was starting to push his luck.

Standing at guerilla with him for around five minutes had to be the most awkward moment I've ever had. He stood there staring at me without saying a word and I tried my best to keep my eyes averted from him.

"Randy Orton!" I could hear my father yelling into the mic as Randy's theme music then began to play.

Randy took hold of my arm roughly as we walked out onto the top of the ramp. Dolph,Miz and Big Show were all giving me rather weird looks, I did the same back but I included shaking my head because of the shirt I had been made to wear. Myself and Randy then made our way down the ramp, Randy was literally clinging onto me as if he had just claimed a prize. It was terrible. My dad then made his way over to us, signalling for me to go sit over beside Big Show which made me raise my eyebrows in confusion. However, being the prick he is, Randy decided to peck my cheek and gently slapping my behind before I made my way over to Big Show.