Chapter 33 | Voices

Previously..

 "I promise Alix." Dolph spoke without any hesitation, a cheesy grin appearing across his face. I allowed a small chuckle to escape my lips as we both nodded toward each other. Finally the truth had come out once again. The truth about how controlling The Authority could really be. However, all was not over for Dolph yet considering he still had to face his co workers within the locker room and the steps they decide to take into dealing with him. After talking for a few more moments, myself and Dolph both became startled as the sound of hands clapping together filled the atmosphere. My attention was turned in the direction of where it had been sounding from however, a look of disgust rapidly spread across my face as soon as my eyes landed on the figure.  

-------------------------

"Touching. Quite touching if I might say so myself." A raspy voice of low volume filled my ears as Randy stepped forward, clutching onto his title like the high prize it was. A scowl consumed my facial expression as Dolph took a couple steps forward in front of me. I yanked his arm backward causing him to stumble back to his original spot.

"Invasion of privacy? Eavesdropping? Definitely screams snake. But then again, you're nothing more than a snake Randy." I crossed my arms as a look of displeasure appeared on Randy's face. Dolph turned his gaze toward me, wide eyed with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I believe you also forgot your WWE Champion. Baring in mind Alix, this title makes me better than you, in fact it makes me better than the entire roster. " I could feeling anger seething through my entire body as I shook my head in disagreement.

"Not really considering you STOLE that championship from Daniel. You're not a champion Randy, as a matter of fact you're nothing but a fraud. Everywhere you go you rely on your little authority buddies to help you retain that championship. Because you need that as an excuse to stay relevant." A sly smirk spread across my face as Randy rubbed his neck in a frustrated state.

"I think you've forgotten that my 'authority buddies' are actually your family Alix. You continue to deny it and cause a big fuss about how 'they're not longer your family' well I hate to break it to you Alix but you were born and raised by both Hunter and Stephanie so I suggest you rethink a lot of the words that are coming out of your mouth. I don't even see why you left to side with a goat and a guy who walks around acting like he owns the company when in reality he's a nobody to both myself and the authority." Randy clutched onto his title in a tight hold as a dark grin became plastered across his face.

"In all honesty, i'd rather side with a goat and a nobody than power hungry, ignorant and all in all sadistic people like yourself and the authority. You turned Dolph against me and threatened to fire him if he refused to oblige? Face it, no more bull crap is going to come out of this Randy because the truth is out and even though it might take some time to fix the whole friendship thing between myself and Dolph, I still believe him a hell of a lot more than I believe you." I spat. Entirely, I had become extremely fed up with everything that Randy had been doing, not to mention everything that The Authority had been doing. This charade was beginning to become old.

"People aren't what they seem Alix. Here's a little bit of some good old advice for you. Why don't you start worrying more about your own problems rather than the problems of others.  At the end of the day during your short time within this company a lot of people have turned their backs on you because like your friend Daniel Bryan, you're nothing but a B plus player." It was as if a fuse had then blew within me by that point. I swung my hand forward, proceeding to smack Randy across the face. The term anger was an understatement to describe my emotions right now. The amount of disrespect Daniel constantly receives from The Authority and doubt about his ability is sickening. I turned my head slightly to where Dolph was standing only to see him trying to hold back laughter as a result of my actions, his lips then parting into a much more shocked position.