Chapter 43 | Evil meets Good

In my head, lots of different thoughts continued to fly in and out as we headed back towards the diva's locker room. I smiled to myself for a moment, wiping the tears away from my eyes as I clutched onto the hoodie.

'Thank you, Punk.'

-------------------------

A few months had passed after Punk leaving the company. Things had gone back to how they were, with The Authority taking control of the entire locker room once again. However, without the voice of the voiceless being here, it seemed as if nobody wanted to stand up to the all-high and mighty Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. AJ would often cry when she thought nobody was around, she missed Punk dearly. The Authority's twisted reign continued, leading to the demise of many superstars at the hands of The Shield. 

The date was now March Seventeenth Twenty-Fourteen. Just another day of RAW, another day of being belittled by The Authority. I'd often find myself praying quietly with the hopes of Punk returning, however, in this business, that was highly unlikely. I sat myself backstage with the television screen directly in front of me, RAW had begun and of course, who better to kick off WWE's flagship show than the COO himself. The light's had risen above the ring, revealing 'The Game' himself standing in the center.

'I want you to understand something. When this is all said and done, this is your fault.' Hunter spoke into the microphone, pointing his index finger at those that filled the arena.

'It didn't have to come to this, but now i'm going to crush your dreams, I'm going to end the YES movement, I'm going to end Daniel Bryan and that is on YOU because you forced my hand.' Hunter spoke with hatred and annoyance, the crowd hit back with 'WHAT' chants after everything that came out of Hunter's mouth.

'Now i'm not upset about it, I've had a week to calm down, I've had a week to relax, I've had a week to think about this and quite honestly i'm going to do what I do in this ring at WrestleMania to Daniel Bryan. Cold, Calculated and without remorse, just like I always have. But until then, I have a couple of things i'd like to say to Daniel Bryan and I'm going to say them to his face later tonight, man to man.' Hunter paused, his voice slithering with heartless intent. The crowd booed loudly at his words.

'But until then, we have a hell of a show for you tonight-' Hunter was quickly cut off by Batista's music blasting through the arena. The crowd reacted by giving mixed emotions towards his entrance music as Hunter looked on toward the ramp. Batista revealed himself from backstage, stepping out onto the stage and entering a stare down with Hunter. Batista slowly walked down the ramp, eventually getting into the ring - microphone in hand.

'Now you may have big problems with Daniel Bryan but you've got bigger problems with me.' Batista paused, lowering the microphone, taking a deep breath then eventually raising it to his lips again. 

'Who the hell do you think you are, giving that billy-goat faced troll an opportunity to be in MY match, MY main event at WrestleMania. This is not what I signed up for, I came back to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion and I earned the right to do that by winning the Royal Rumble. I didn't come back to be in a triple threat match at WrestleMania, I didn't come back to be in a match where I don't even have to get beat to lose. I'm not cool with that man, I'm not cool with that at all.' Batista spat, the crowd listening to his words carefully as Hunter had a twisted expression playing across his face.

'What the hell .. were you thinking.'

'What the hell were YOU thinking. You think for a second that Daniel Bryan has a chance in hell of beating me?' Hunter questioned, receiving cheers from the audience in Daniel's favor. 

The crowd was silenced as Randy Orton's entrance music began to blast throughout the arena. Storming down the ramp, the crowd began to give mixed reactions toward Randy as the entered the ring. Randy hoisted the championship up onto his shoulder, holding it proudly as he picked up a microphone with his free hand.