Chapter 6 | Unlucky news

Alix POV

I turned my head around slowly and saw Dolph standing there, making me sigh in relief.

"God Dolph, don't scare me like that." I sighed and shook my head as Dolph cocked one eyebrow, giving me a rather worried look.

"Are you alright Alix? I've never seen you this jumpy before." Dolph questioned me as I brushed my now messy hair out of my face.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I attempted to sound as relaxed as possibly and he actually bought it.

"Well, alright but if you need anything i'm here." He placed a hand on my shoulder once again causing me to jump a little but thankfully this time he hadn't noticed.

I nodded, shooting him a smile which resulted in him smiling back then heading off down the hallway. I sighed grasping the handle of the door which led into the Diva's locker room however I was stopped once again by a crew member who told me that my mother wanted to see me. I took in a deep breath trying to look as natural as possible but the fear of those four possibly being around any corner didn't settle well in my mind. I was still in my ring gear but I don't suppose it really mattered so I began my journey to my mother and father's office.

I grasped onto the door handle then knocked lightly on the door, opening it slowly as I did this. My nightmare came true, they were all sitting there, all four of them. My mother and father greeted me with a family hug before gesturing for me to sit down but unfortunately for me, that seat was right in between Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton.

'Do I have to' I mouthed to my mother as she replied with a simple nod, leaving me to roll my eyes and eventually plop myself down on the seat. I tensed as I could feel their eyes burning into me and those smirks playing widely on each of their faces, clearly impressed by my chosen ring gear. I let out a sigh before opening my mouth.

"Why am I here." I looked down at my feet then brushing my hair back with my hands.

"Well Randy here came up with a brilliant way for you four to get properly acquainted." Oh God, here we go.

"Which is..." I managed to squeak out, I knew it would be bad for me considering Randy was now grinning as were The Shield.

"You'll become a valet." I stood up quickly, rapidly shaking my head with my eyes widened.

"No. Sorry but no." Randy then stood up next to me, causing me to scoot away a little.

"Oh come on Barbie, you'd be perfect." Randy placed his arm around my shoulders which caused me to violently shrug it off.

"I may look like a barbie to you but I'm damn sure i'm no valet. Especially for you." My voice was stern as Randy and The Shield looked a little taken aback by my tone.

"Sorry sweetheart but you have no say in it." My father spoke, clearly taking Randy's side.

"You're kidding me right!" My mouth dropped wide open as I clenched my fists.

"Mom? Please do something!" I turned my attention to my mother who just shrugged.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe you!" I yelled at them both before attempting to exit the office however I was stopped by Randy.

"I think you're forgetting this." He chuckled to himself then throwing one of his shirts at me except this was a cropped version.

I didn't even bother throwing it back, I was too blinded by anger at this point that I just stormed straight out of the office and down to the Divas locker room where I was met with very confused facial expressions. Nikki and Alicia were the first two to approach me and attempting to calm me down. I eventually sat down on one of the chairs along with them sitting on the ones next to me, Nikki pulling me into a hug as soon as she sat down.

"What's up?" Her tone sounded slightly filled with anger however in a matter of seconds it was relaxed again.

I handed her the shirt and furrowed my eyebrows "This."

"Don't tell me you're going to be .." Alicia commented as I then turned to face her and sent her a slow nod, her and Nikki's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Alix." They both hugged me at the same time, it felt good knowing that they actually would listen to me about my problems.

"It's alright, I mean I guess I deserve it after I slapped him earlier." I mumbled to myself but Nikki managed to hear me.

"You what?! Alix!" She pulled away from the hug, gripping onto each of my shoulders gently.

"I wasn't thinking alright. He was just being a complete pain in the ass." I shook my head slowly as I then covered my face with my hands.

"I know the feeling, trust me." Nikki rubbed my back, giving me a rather sympathetic look.

"I know what'll cheer you up, let's head to catering and grab a bite to eat." Alicia suggested and I nodded in agreement.

All three of us then made our way to catering,grabbed some food and sat down at one of the tables. Surprisingly we were soon met by Punk, Dolph and John who all came and sat down beside us with their food as well.

A small brunette then soon approached us, I recognised her instantly considering she was wearing the Divas Title around her waist. She smiled toward me so I politely returned one back before she then eventually made her way over to stand next to me.

"Do you mind if I sit here with you guys. I'm AJ Lee or if we're talking real names here, you can call me April by the way." Her voice was very perky as she stuck her hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand and nodded as she sat down with her bottle of water.

"Alix or well Lix if you prefer nicknames" I let out a soft chuckle as she took a sip from the bottle then placing it back down on the table.

Punk and AJ then exchanged many somewhat romantic looks which made me raise an eyebrow slightly.  I didn't dwell on the subject though and went back to finishing off my snack.

"I saw your match out there by the way you two. It was awesome in my opinion." John let out a small burp causing a giggle to escape Nicole's lips.

John and Nikki then exchanged a few kisses and hugs now and again which made me smile knowing Nikki was really happy with John. I was about to ask her where Brie was but then prevented myself considering that she's probably be somewhere with Bryan at this point.

Nikki then nudged me slightly as she looked towards the door to catering, clearly wanting me to do the same. As soon as I saw who had just walked in, I immediately spat out my water causing everyone at the table to look in that direction as well.

"Guys don't all look for goodness sake." I shrunk back in my chair, my voice only come out as if it were a squeak. Why do they always have to appear whenever I'm actually having a good time.

Nikki noticed me once she had turned around and decided to stand up with Alicia making the whole table turn their attention back to us.

"We're gonna leave now guys, enjoy the rest of your food." Nikki's tone was sweet as she kissed John on the cheek then helped me up from my seat.

Everyone gave a small wave as we left the table and headed for the door however as we headed through the doorway I turned my head back slightly and noticed Randy and The Shield's eyes once again burning into me however this time they didn't exactly look impressed so I quickly turned my attention back to what was in front of me.