Life Update

Hello everyone. So as you may have noticed, I haven't updated for over a year now. A lot has been going on in my life, many changes for the best and for the worst. During this break I have taken a lot of time to reflect on aspects of my life and those within it. I started this story a couple of years back where it was nothing but an idea that I had eventually gained the courage to create an actual story. I understand I have been gone for a long time and I appreciate all of the kind words and support you all still show to this story and to myself as the author in general. Since I've been gone, I finished high school and I'm now a college student, so yes, life has been pretty hectic. I am now eighteen which in itself seems crazy given I started this story at the age of sixteen. 

I had never truly forgotten about this story or all of you in general, I just couldn't find the time to continue or the motivation given how stressful life has been. I thought I was done for good on this website as I had my whole life outside of a computer screen to figure out. I am in a much better place than what I was before I went on hiatus. Looking back there are a lot of things within this story I would change, I just never had the time to do so. Given the chronological timeline of the events happening within WWE that I was following so closely, If I chose to continue it really would take me an extremely long amount of time to get caught up with up to date events, given Dean is no longer with the company. I understand this was ultimately classed as a fanfiction (which in itself it is, there's no denying that.) which is where my fear of you all growing bored with it kicks in, as it would take a lot of time to get to recent events given how long I have been on hiatus for. 

So, I have full trust in all of you and I hope you understand your decisions do mean a lot to me. Would you rather:

- I continue the story, even though it may not be chronologically correct.

- I continue the story from where I left off, following the order I was following.

- Discontinue the story & create something new.

I will however apologise once again for being gone for so long. However, in some circumstances we do have to take a step back and focus more on our lives than something on a computer/phone screen. I do appreciate all of the love and support I have gained from this story, never in a million years would I of thought it would reach as many reads and ranks as what it has now. I now leave it up to you.