Chapter 5 | Frenemies for a day

Alix POV

"I'm your opponent.." Nikki's words were shaky as her eyes left mine.

My jaw dropped now knowing that they had planned for me to face off in the ring against one of the people whom I consider my best friends. They weren't really acting like parents to me now, it was almost as if they were trying to tear me apart from everyone. I then placed my hand on Nikki's shoulder as she moved her head to look back up at me, I stared at her sympathetically. We pulled in for one of those friendly girl hugs with me patting her back trying to assure her that everything will be alright.

"Hey, this wont ruin our friendship right?" Nikki asked as she sniffled a little.

"Of course it wont stupid." We both chuckled together before releasing from our hug.

Nikki then headed off to guerilla as I ran a hand through my bleach blonde hair. Don't get me wrong, I may get called Barbie and stuff a lot but trust me, I'm anything but a snobby bimbo. I let out a small sigh before standing up and brushing off my tie dyed shorts, endless thoughts replaying over and over in my head about Nikki being my opponent. I headed out of the locker room but before I could get anywhere close to guerilla I was stopped by none other than Randy "The Viper" Orton as he liked to call himself.

"What the hell do you want" I muttered as I looked down at the ground.

"Is that anyway to talk to your new WWE Champion" His voice monotonous as I then lifted my head to stare at him blankly.

"Randy I really don't have time for this." My voice squeaked as I tried to move past him but he refused to budge, continuing to block my path.

"Randy I swear to God if you don't move.." I clenched my fists, trying not to let all of my anger get the best of me.

"Oh come on Alix, we could be perfect together." His voice low as he slowly stepped closer to me causing the feeling of discomfort to properly kick in.

"Sure we could... but no thanks. I don't take interest in people who take pleasure in beating others and quite frankly YOU are one of those people." I ended with a hard slap connecting with his face before speeding to guerilla. Whilst making my way there I continuously turned around slightly and saw him standing there, his hand covering his cheek and a grin plastered on his face as he licked it lips.

The Bella Twins theme began to play as Nikki walked to the ring, accompanied by Brie of course.

"From Scottsdale Arizona being accompanied by Brie Bella. Nikki Bella!" Lillian exclaimed,

They done their little twin pose on the apron before flipping backwards into the ring receiving mixed reactions as they did so. Nikki and Brie then exchanged whispers before giving each other a hug and Brie exiting the ring to stand at ringside. I took in a deep breath knowing that it was my turn to go out there and square off against one of my closest friends, which in fact really did suck.

My father wanted me to always use his theme when going out there, I guess it was a family related thing. Not that I enjoyed it very much might I add. The music blasted throughout the arena, the crowd booed considering they were probably expecting The Authority to appear however their reaction switched to cheers once they saw me, the cheers probably came from me helping out Daniel Bryan earlier.

"And her opponent from Weston, Connecticut.. Alix!"

Nikki was staring at me with quite a sympathetic look but I knew that facing me wouldn't lower her fight level and I was one hundred percent prepared for that.

I hauled myself up onto the apron then stepping in between the top and middle rope. I entered the ring, jumping around with a smile on my face as I looked into the crowd. I then spun around to face Nikki who was now in her ready stance, I done the same. The bell sounded as we then ran into a lock up with each other.

"Well folks, two best friends or so we thought are going to go at it with each other in this match" Jerry Lawler commented.

I managed to gain the advantage slightly and push Nikki into one of the turnbuckles then sending multiple kicks to her midsection. After continuously sending kicks I then switched to throwing punches as she tried her best to shield her face. I then pulled her away from the turnbuckle quickly putting her into a headlock and going in for a running bulldog which connected. Nikki was now lying on the mat clutching her head in pain. I pulled her up by the hair however she soon sent an elbow to my face causing my to stumble a little before sending a superkick to my midsection. She went in for the pin.

1..

2..

I kicked out letting out a huge breath.

Nikki then picked me up by the hair and threw my face first into one of the turnbuckles then repeatedly bashing my face off of it. She let go of my head then backed up slightly after the referee told her to back it up. I managed to catch my breath then began running at her eventually hitting her with a clothesline. I kept picking her back up and hitting her with multiple clotheslines before finally going down for the pin.

1..

2..

Nikki kicked out as I my hands through my hair in slight frustration.

"Alix getting slightly frustrated there by her frenemy kicking out." Michael Cole commented

I stomped on her a couple of times before being told to back up by the referee. Nikki then ran at my attempting to hit me with a clothesline however I managed to duck out of the way in the nick of time. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly attempting to deliver a suplex however she wriggled out of it then ran to the ropes, bouncing off of them trying to tackle me but before she could I delivered a hip toss causing her to crash down on the mat.

She quickly got to her feet however I managed to tackle her and send my fist to her face continuously before being pulled off by the referee. I never said I was going to go easy on her, she still is my opponent after all, a frenemy during this match. This time I managed to properly get a grip around her waist then I lifted her into a suplex. I hauled her up from the floor throwing her into the ropes, causing her to bounce off of them and come back at me however I managed to hit her with a super kick to the face. I threw myself down onto the mat and rolled her into the pin.

1..

2..

She kicked out..She kicked OUT.

I was getting so frustrated by this point that I knew it was time for my finisher. This HAD to put her out of the match. I propped her up into a seated position then delivering a hurricanrana driver which I personally liked to call the "Explicit Violence". I then went in for a pin, sweat quite literally dripping from my forehead.

1..

2..

3..

The bell sounded, I had finally won the match.

My music began to once again blast through the arena as the referee raised my hand, a smile plastered on my face as he did so. However my win was shortly lived as soon as that dreadful music began to play causing Nikki and Brie to run up the ramp and backstage, leaving me alone in the ring. I ran a hand through my hair as Randy began to make his way down the ramp, turning to face the crowd I saw The Shield making their way down to the ring causing me to back up into one of the far turnbuckles.

Randy stepped into the ring as The Shield hopped the barricade and stood on the apron, watching my every move. I had no where to go considering Randy was standing right in front of me and The Shield were behind me. Randy then stared down at me for a few seconds before slowly exiting the ring, never taking his eyes off of me. The Shield jumped down from the apron and followed Randy up the ramp and backstage, leaving me in the ring alone and in complete confusion.

I then gathered the energy to get out of the corner and roll out of the ring, heading back up the ramp and backstage. I continued to look behind me now and again whilst walking to the Diva's locker room however before I could even get close to the locker room I felt a strong hand on my shoulder causing me to jump and slowly turn my head around.