Chapter 42 | Royal Rumble ; Part Two

The countdown began once again and after the buzzer sounded, my mouth dropped open as my eyes widened in worry. The Shield's theme began to play once again, meaning that the three of them would now be in the ring together. Roman Reigns had appeared from the back, clenching his fists tightly as his cold stare had been set on Punk.

All three Shield members were now out there and they were all bloodthirsty for Punk.

*This is another sad chapter, I'm sorry guys!*

------------------------------------------------------

Roman's pace began to pick up quickly as he ran toward the right side of the ring where Punk had been dealing with Seth. I sank back into my seat in frustration as Roman had sent an apron dropkick to Punk's head. Dragging my hands down my face in disgust, I watched as Roman began to take out everyone who chose to run toward him in attempt of attack. Dean ended up carefully helping Seth back into the ring for his critical state of hanging outside of the ropes. Roman had caught Kofi Kingston as he ran toward him, pausing for a moment before eventually tossing Kofi out of the ring and onto the floor outside, both of his feet hitting it. Dolph then ran toward Roman, catching him with a tornado DDT however this had little to no effect on him as he quickly got back up onto his feet. Dolph hit the ropes, rebounding off of them and running straight toward Roman again, only this time Roman had caught him with a spear. I watched in shock as Dolph's entire body snapped back onto the mat. Roman then later picked up Dolph by his hair, tossing him out of the ring also. 'The Big Dog' hadn't even been in the ring for that long and had already eliminated two competitors. Next, Kevin Nash ran toward Roman hoping to at least get some sort of hit at him, however Roman gripped onto the top rope, pulling it down. Kevin Nash had then also been eliminated as he fell over the top rope and onto the floor.

Cody then eventually ran toward Roman, catching him off guard. GoldDust headed to Cody's side as both men attempted to throw Roman over the top rope. Seth then intervened, throwing GoldDust off into the opposite turnbuckle. The countdown had eventually reached zero once again, the buzzer sounding. A smile tugged on the outer corners on my lips as The Great Khali made his entrance, heading toward the ring. This left all three Shield members in a state of shock as all three men stood in the center of the ring. After Khali had stepped over the top rope of the ring, The Shield made a dash toward him. Khalia picked apart The Shield quickly, as if they were nothing. However, it didn't last long as The Shield soon gained the upper hand once again, the numbers game catching up with Khali. With Punk, GoldDust and Cody all down and hurt, The Shield had managed to toss Khali back over the ropes, working together as a trio. The Crowd cried out in shock as The Shield retreated to the middle of the ring, sickening smiles painting across their faces. 

Punk, Cody and Gold Dust had managed to return to their feet, attacking each Shield member from behind. Dean had managed to counter Cody's actions and get him onto the ring apron. Roman and Gold Dust had continued to fight back and forth with each other until Roman had pushed Gold Dust off of the ropes, this made Gold Dust head for Cody and knock him off of the ring apron and onto the floor, thus eliminating him. I began to tap my nails frantically on my legs, my head shaking from side to side in a stressful manner. Roman then caught a distracted Gold Dust from behind and effectively threw him over the ropes, eliminating him also. Punk was all alone now, all alone in the ring with The Shield. I gulped hard as I watched the screen nervously, Punk was sure to be done for. Dean Ambrose picked up Punk and trapped his arms behind him. Punk had attempted to fight out of it by sending a kick to the face of Roman Reigns, however his efforts were proven to be worthless as Roman and Seth began to attack Punk with all types of strikes whilst Dean held him. Eventually Dean had let go, tossing Punk into the middle of the ring. Punk was soon lifted up to his feet as The Shield prepared for their signature triple power bomb. Lifting Punk up, the countdown had eventually ended with Sheamus's music now blasting all around the arena. Without a care, The Shield powerbombed Punk onto the mat, sending him into a fit of pain.