Chapter 12 | Take Action

r a w ;

Tonight Bryan and I had our game faces on. We refused to go down without a fight tonight. The Authority can send monsters, demons, vipers, hell they can even send hounds but we continued to tell ourselves that we would NOT fall. We would NOT give in to The Authority, not after what happened on smack down, not after the physical and mental pain they continued to put us through on that night, no wait, not even just that night, more like every time we step into that ring we're set on the hit list for The Authority.
I used to be their little princess but now I'm just another one of those crazy girls who want to get rid of them for once and for all. This was not the end, oh hell no. This was just the beginning.

I sat in the divas locker room on one of the chairs, resting my head against the wall that was behind me. I had my new attire and my new theme roaring and ready to go. I hadn't heard from Bryan since I had entered the building, I assumed the he'd be with Brie making out somewhere.

"Alix" A hand rested itself on my shoulder, making me jump slightly and snap out of my thoughts.

I spun around and a smile almost instantly appeared on my face.

"Nikki!" She pulled me into a friendly hug and proceeded to hug my fragile figure extremely tight.

She released from the hug however she kept her soft grip on my shoulders as she looked me in the eyes, fear seemingly appearing in hers. I tilted my head slightly and opened my mouth to say something however before even a squeak could come from my lips she engulfed me into another friendly hug. I was truly confused by this point but I suppose this is normal seeing as how I consider her to be one of my closest friends.

I could hear The Authority's music blasting through out the arena so I quickly released from Nikki's hug. I shot her a smile and a quick little wave before rushing off down the backstage area leaving Nikki in nothing more than an extremely awkward state. After my friendly encounter with Nikki I began to look frantically backstage for Daniel who at this point in time was no where to be found. I asked many backstage members and even fellow Superstars and Divas but nobody knew where Daniel had wandered off to. Just as I was ready to give up on my attempt to find him, someone had placed their hand on my shoulder causing my to jump and turn around quite cautiously.

"Daniel! For God's sake don't do that!" I wagged my finger in his face as he let out quite a manly laugh.

"Where did you go? I couldn't find you anywhere." I spoke, calming down a little after the fright Daniel had just given me.

"I was just well, around." He wiggled his eyebrows slightly causing me to shake my head and place my hands on my hips.

"Right... Well, are you ready to go out there?" Completely disregarding his awkward answer from before, I asked curiously.

"Only if you are." We both snickered before fist bumping and nodding at each other.

Randy and my father were having one of their little attention seeking chats out in the ring along with The Shield standing at the bottom of the ramp, obviously there to prevent anyone from attacking those inside the ring. I thought about my encounter with Dean Ambrose yesterday and smacked my hand against my forehead, why in the hell I thought he was hot for a slight moment, I really do not know.

Myself and Daniel headed to guerilla where we stood, waiting patiently to make our big separate entrances. I could still hear Randy blabbering on and on which bored me until I heard him mention Daniel's name.

"So now everybody I'd like to take a page out of Daniel Bryan's book and play a game. A question and answer game, an audience participation game which you all love, oh so very much." I could hear the smirk in Randy's voice as the crowd continued to boo him whilst he cleared his throat.