Chapter 9 | Tension Rises

| From now until later chapters or unless I say , Story will all be in Alix's POV. |

I tore through the backstage area heading toward my mother's office. I had finally reached that dreaded place and busted through the door, my anger now in full effect. I could see everyone in the room was taken a back by my actions. Everyone I hated in this company were all gathered in one room. Randy, The Shield then of course my mother and father. Randy had opened his mouth to say something but I shot daggers at him, causing him to raise and eyebrow.

"Let me get this straight, first of all you decide to turn me into a valet." I cringed at even the mention of that word, it was disgusting and degrading.

"Second of all, You're all sitting back here laughing at the amount of distraught you've put Big Show through." My voice becoming louder and louder as I spoke.

"Lastly, You're allowing these psycho's over here to go around and attack each and every person I give a damn about!" I screamed right in the face of my mother and father.

"But Alix, we're just doing what's best for business sweetie." My mother's sickly sweet tone sounded.

"Best for business? BEST FOR BUSINESS MY ASS!" I had exploded, I was way over the though of holding back any longer.

"BEST FOR BUSINESS IS GOING AROUND ATTACKING PEOPLE? YOU'VE REALLY STOOPED TO A NEW LOW. " I was now literally screaming at the top of my lungs, I'm sure the superstars in the ring could probably hear me.

"And you.." I hissed as I looked at Randy.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF CRAP." I yelled right in his face but before I could do anymore I was now being backed up into a corner of the office.

The Shield had me surrounded as my mother and father just stood there and watched. I could feel their gazes burning down at me and I could tell the were extremely angry. Randy was now standing with The Shield, his arms crossed and his eyes burning with anger as well.

"If I were you, I'd watch what you're saying when you're around us." Dean Ambrose spoke, his eyes dark as he gripped tightly onto my shoulder, causing me to wince in pain slightly.

"Or what.." I responded, the sides of my mouth began to curl upwards. I was enjoying this, seeing them enraged gave me quite the adrenaline rush. That sense of intimidation had begun to fade, my mind had become strong and that's what had continued to allow me to push on through.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Randy Orton butted in before they all backed away from me. I was now able to exit the room and take off down the hallway of backstage.

The match that was currently on had now finished, it was time for me to get back out there and take my place next to Big Show. The final match of the night was between Ryback and Daniel Bryan. However, I could tell Randy and The Shield clearly had some sort of trick up their sleeves. I was almost certain that they would interfere at some point during this match.

Ryback's theme then began to play as he strolled down the ramp and headed into the ring, a mixed reaction coming from the audience. Ryback was now standing in wait for Daniel Bryan to walk down that ramp and enter the ring. Daniel seemed to be taking his time which made Ryback almost automatically have a look of annoyance spread across his face.

Daniel's theme then began to play as he walked out starting off the "Yes!" Chants. He quickly made his way down the ramp and pulled himself up onto the turnbuckle, raising his arms once again to create his signature "Yes!" chants. Ryback now was seen shouting things toward Daniel, as if it were taunting. Daniel's music then died down as the bell sounded.