Chapter 10 | Revenge Plan

I stormed through backstage before I noticed Renee Young running up to me with her microphone, clearly wanting an interview from me.

"Alix, we just saw some rather horrendous events unfold. You being involved at the end of Daniel Bryan's match with Ryback. What are your thoughts on Randy Orton teaming up with The Shield to attack yourself and Daniel Bryan." Renee squeaked out as she held the microphone toward my mouth.

"You know what I feel Renee? I feel embarrassed and boiling with anger. My own father abandoned me out there  and left me stuck in the middle of their war with Daniel Bryan." I lifted my hand away from my stomach, the black spray paint also staining my hand.

"They made a complete idiot out of me. If they're going to start a war, I'm going to finish it even if it does mean going against my family." My words were strong and bold as Renee nodded, smiling as she did.

I walked off down the hallway and headed into the Divas locker room. Once inside I headed straight for the showers. I threw off my ring gear and stepped into the boiling shower, the water soon hitting my skin. I ran a hand through my hair as the water hit my face. I began to scrub the spray paint off of my stomach then I watched as the black colour hit the water, causing it to go dark as it ran down the little drain.

Soon I stepped out, the white towel wrapped around my body as I quickly dried myself off and threw on my street clothes which consisted of white jeans and a baby pink crop top along with a pair of vans. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail before exiting the shower area. I felt extremely refreshed and calm after all of the events that had just occurred.

I exited the Divas locker room and headed down the hallway of backstage where I had bumped into Punk and Dolph.

"We saw what happened out there, Lix. Believe me, we want to kill them as much as you do." Punk hissed as himself and Dolph engulfed me in a group hug.

"Don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you Dolph. How are your holding up?" We released from our hug as my voice managed to squeak out those words.

"Just a couple bruises, I'm alright." I chuckled at his cheerful tone as well as Punk.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Brie scurrying down the hall toward the trainers room, clearly in search of Bryan. The look on her face told it all, the amount of pain she was going through had to be unbearable. I turned my attention back to Punk and Dolph, cocking my eyebrow ever so slightly before scratching my head.

"Now call me crazy or whatever but after my years of experience of knowing you, that look obviously reads that you're up to something. Spill it." Punk grinned as he attempt to use a more authoritative tone towards me.

"I'll have you know my mind is a very creative place" I sassed. Receiving a small laugh from Punk, who seemingly found this very entertaining.

"Oh believe me, myself and Dolph both know that. Now spill it Barbie." Punk's tone was rather funny in all honestly. The grin never leaving his face as he rubbed his chin.

"Look, I know my family are involved in this whole situation but it still gives them no right to go running around, destroying other Superstars careers. They want a war, they'll get one. I refuse to sit around any longer and just let them do what they want. The gloves are coming off, this means war." I spat as I looked up to see both Dolph' and Punk's mouths wide open.

"Lix.. That really doesn't sound like you at all. You sound way too rebellious for your own good." Dolph chimed in as I let out a short meaningless sigh.

"Fair enough if I do, but it's worth a short. Please, you need to trust me." I responded as I straightened my posture, my tone becoming more confident.

"I like the idea." Punk quietly added before staring at Dolph.

"All I'm saying is you probably should take this up with Bryan and Big Show first considering they're both way more in need of help right now." Dolph put his hands up in a surrendering motion, his pitch high and squeaky.

I nodded quickly before turning on my heel and heading off down the hallway to look for Bryan. I noticed Brie coming out of catering, as usual I skipped over to her however as I got closer I noticed that was in a very upsetting state.

"Brie?" I tilted my head, Brie slightly jumping as I spoke.

"Are you alright? What's going on?" I questioned, my head still being tilted as Brie sniffled.

"It's Bryan, I just get quite emotional when I see him in such a horrible state like that." I nodded at her words as tears continued to flow from her small - now bloodshot - eyes.

I engulfed Brie into a friendly hug as she cried on my shoulder, Brie of course having to crouch down a little because of our small height difference.

"Don't worry Brie, I now exactly how to prevent The Authority from causing anymore of this crap." I spoke reassuringly as she pushed some hair out of her face, then looking up at me from her crouched position.

"How possibly could you prevent them Alix, they're basically your own flesh and blood" Brie mumbled as she began to dry her eyes.

'They're your own flesh and blood' I wouldn't mind hearing that when we were happy together and a loving family, but now hearing those words just makes me want to cringe. I clenched my fists slightly as Brie spoke however I tried my best not to show the anger in my facial expressions toward her. They want to take pleasure in beating up other people? They're no family of mine. Especially after my own father had abandoned me in that ring with four of the most intimidating guys in this company.

"Look, continue to dry your tears Brie. I'm going to go find Big Show, I'll wait until Bryan has recovered then I'll speak to him" I shot her a reassuring warm smile before taking off  further backstage.

It sort of did hurt to see Brie in such a mess like that, I've always known her to be an extremely happy person. Seeing her like that shot a small pain through my chest, I cared about Brie a lot, I thought of her like a sister. The sooner I find Bryan the better.

I continued to rush down each and every hallway that backstage had until I eventually found Bryan, propped up against one of the chests that store equipment. He was certainly drowning himself in that one bottle of water he had and looked like he'd be going out of it at any second. My legs had frozen in one spot for a moment until I finally walked over to him.

"Daniel? Shouldn't you be with the doctor right now? I mean you're not exactly in the best state after what happened." I questioned, my voice squeaky as he jumped a little, clearly startled.

"Nah, just a couple of bumps and bruises. That's all." Bryan spoke but I could clearly hear the slight sense of pain in his voice. I knew Bryan though, he was indeed a tough guy.

"Daniel, Brie's in tears.." I started but my sentence was short lived.

"Brie?! where is-" Panic could now be heard in his tone. It was obvious that alarms were going off in his mind at this point.

"Daniel..wait." I stopped him before he could venture on past me. He looked down at me, his eyebrows furrowed a little.

"Look, I hate The Authority as much as you do, with a burning passion, if you will. What they did to you out there was horrific. I'm here to ask you to help me. If we don't do something this entire company is gonna go back right where it started and that's living under the crap The Authority continue to put the rest of the Superstars and Divas through each and every week." I announced, almost as if I were making a public speech.

"That sounds nice and all Alix, but they're your family." Bryan shook his head slowly and let out a small sigh along with it.

"They're no family of mine." My eyes grew dark, my words much more stern.

"Then I'm all up for this idea." We shook on it and exchanged smiles.

"From now on, we go together or we don't go down at all." We both chuckled  , knowing how to tackle and take out The Auhority.