I'm back :)

hi my loves! I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long, I've had a lot going on these past couple of months whether it be with training, school or job interviews. Couple of things:

1) holy hell, The Shield are back! What do you guys think about the reunion?

2) I've noticed some of you asking 'when are we gonna get The Shield's face turn?' or 'Are The Shield gonna turn face soon?' on some chapters. The answer? Patience dears :) I'm getting excited about writing that chapter when it gets to that point, however, this story is based on the real storyline following The Shield and the other superstars involved in this story, starting all the way back from Summerslam 2013. As some of you may know in the last chapter CM Punk made his exit, so we are much closer than you may think :)

3) This is my last year of high school! This is it, the final one! I started this account at the midway point in my high school life which was a good 2-3 years ago. This book has come so far since then and I'm so happy that you all have stuck with me for these past 2-3 years, it's insane! I'm going to be starting college next August/September, things are really kick starting at my wrestling training where shows are concerned and I'm now officially starting a part time job so I may have a couple of weeks - at most a month and a half - where I won't post because of those things, however you can expect more chapters to be on the way in the next couple of days!

4) My YouTube channel is getting closer to 1k so if you have a moment, please go check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/c/zeraWWE

Thank you for all of your continuous support! I love each and every one of you!