Chapter 30 | Target: Authority

One Superstar had stepped up the plate, one man had finally gained the courage to talk into the microphone. That man was Damien Sandow. Most of the on-stage roster looked rather confused but yet interested as to what he was going to say. He cleared his throat before beginning his 'question.'

"I for one fully support the termination of Cody Rhodes. Cody exemplifies everything that is bad for business. So for that, Hunter as our fearless leader. I commend you." Damien sounded extremely full of himself as the crowd allowed their boo's to be heard.

"Okay this is not me looking for you guys to come out here and kiss my ass like that, okay?" Triple H spoke deeply into the microphone, gesturing toward the stage as Damien furrowed his eyebrows, clearly taking note of his wrong doing. 

Damien stepped back as the rest of the superstars and divas shot him deathly glares. He attempted to retaliate by shouting about how it was his own opinion but nobody really payed attention. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms also in the process. It was clear that this open forum currently wasn't going how Triple H had wanted it to go which was the laughable thing. He paced back and forth within the ring awaiting for someone else to step up. Thankfully, Kofi Kingston decided to do just that.

"Hunter, let me be honest with you. Ever since you fired Cody Rhodes, the entire locker room has been living in fear. Maybe it's me but I don't see how that's best for business. Cody was out there literally fighting for his life and you took his lively hood away." Kofi had spoke the truth, he had spoken for all of the locker room. It was applaudable. I stood there anxiously waiting for Triple H's answer but I could tell he truly wanted to unleash his anger.

"You make a fair point and I can understand how from your point of view that you wouldn't understand that how could you-"

"Hold on - hold on. Nobody cares about the answer to that question, y'know I got something I need to say." Heath Slater had the audacity to cut off both Kofi and Triple H which i found quite amusing but at the same time he sounded like a complete idiot. The crowd booed at his actions as he stood in front of the microphone, accompanied by Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. 

"I'm a little uncomfortable with a resident giant who just stands around and does hardly anything and just watches everything go on. That's my problem. Then again I want to say thank you just because I think you're doing a great job." Heath Slater spoke into the microphone, his accent thick and as annoying as ever. Big Show didn't look too impressed by the words he chose but Heath also attempted to argue back with the fact it was his own opinion.

"Thank you Heath Slater for emptying what was surely the entire content of your mind. Does somebody else have a point? Please? Guys be honest okay, open up, somebody please." That was my que, I maneuvered my way through the superstars and my actions were met with loud cheering from the audience.

I stood in front of the microphone for a moment, soaking in the fact that no matter how hard he tried to hide it, Triple H just did not look one bit impressed. I cleared my throat as I smiled out toward the large crowd that filled the arena. It was obvious everyone in the ring was becoming rather impatient.

"As a matter of fact, yes, yes I do have something to say. You see Hunter, to my recollection you were the one ordering everyone to beat up Daniel Bryan. Hell, you even ordered them to go around and try to mess with me, your own daughter - as much as I hate calling myself that. You want to do what's best for business? You're doing what's worst for business right now.  The thing is, you're not strong enough to do it on your own. You get those three little goons to do your dirty work for you and don't even get me started on the oh so scary 'Viper'.  You're nothing but a coward." I hissed, a smug look playing across my face.