Chapter 16 | Sore Losers

The referee raised my hand in the air and my music began to play however that was all cut short as I was hit hard from behind.I fell to the mat, clutching my head in pain. I looked up and saw Seth and Roman standing over me, Dean soon joining them however he seemed to be clutching his mouth. It wasn't exactly as if i had hit him extremely hard. I attempted to claw up onto my feet but my attempts were short lived as Seth pressed his foot down onto my back, causing me to fall back down onto the mat. I winced slightly as I saw Punk and John were still sprawled out on the floor outside of the ring, still in clear pain.

As if things couldn't get any worse, The king of king's began to play. A sense of anger spread all over my body, as if the current position i was in wasn't humiliating enough, Triple H ad Stephanie just had to come out and make it worse, not to mention that Randy was following slowly behind them. I don't understand how they could condone such things happening to their own daughter. Or well in my case, I was now just another enemy to them. I attempted to push myself back up, but Seth's foot continued to prevent me from doing so.

I couldn't show weakness, especially in front of "The Authority". That would be extremely degrading and not to mention humiliating.

I watched as Stephanie, Triple H and Randy all stepped into the ring. I could hear dark chuckles coming from all three of The Shield members. Triple H had picked up a microphone and had bent down to my level,  his horrific laughter filling my ears. I glared as he took in a breath before raising the microphone to his lips.

"Now, See this is what happens when you turn your back on The Authority. You put yourself in this position Alix and now you're facing the strong repercussions." His voice hissed into the microphone which was then passed to Randy. I rolled my eyes as soon as I noticed that signature smirk on Randy's face.

"This is why all of you should be grateful that there is such thing as authority around here." Randy paused, soaking in the eruption of boo's coming from the crowd.

"So  pesky brats like this can be kept in their place." I winced as I felt Seth's foot dig into my back even more.

I watched as Triple H signaled for The Shield to back away from me. I could finally at least try to get back up onto my feet without fail once again. Triple H once again bent down to my level, his beady eyes watching my every move.

"Come back to where you belong Alix. You know, here with The Authority." I gritted my teeth at his words, like hell I would.

"Go to hell." I hissed as I pushed multiple strands of hair out of my face. Triple H's facial expression soured as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well fine, I gave you a chance. But just know this.." He paused, taking in a deep breath.

"You are never going to beat The Authority, Alix." That was it, I had now had enough. All I could see was red, I felt like I no longer had any control of what I was doing.

I launched myself with a slap to the side of Triple H's face, and let me tell you, he did not look impressed. The Shield all looked at each other, with shocked facial expressions as well as Stephanie and Randy. The Shield slowly began making there way over to me, Dean in particular had one of the most sadistic looks on his face. They grew closer and closer as I attempted to back up a little.

I'm here to show the world, i'm here to show the world..

A sense of relief washed over me as I heard Dolph's theme playing. I slowly turned my head around to face the ramp, my eyes widened with the sight I was met with.  Dolph and many other superstars came running down the ramp. I smirked as The Shield and the rest of The Authority began to back off, out of the ring. Dolph looked down at me and helped me up, holding onto me carefully as I stumbled a little from time to time. It wasn't as if I were hurt really badly but the hit from behind really did a number on me. I held onto the back of my head as the crowd cheered for the superstars that came out to my aid.

Eventually we were backstage and I was being tended to by a medical attendant. Dolph looked over to me with clear concern written all over his face.

"I knew you were crazy but come on.. Was it really necessary to slap your own fa.. I mean Triple H?" I rolled my eyes as I continued to sit through the lecture Dolph was now giving me.

"Yes, yes it was. Do you really want to know why it was? Because he's put us through hell.. all of us. Someone was going to end up doing it sooner or later and well, I guess I just got there first." I sighed as the medical attendant gave me an all clear.

"You're lucky we came out when we did. All of us." Dolph spoke, crossing his arms whilst staring deeply at me.

"I know.. I know. Now, are we doing with this little lecture Ziggler? Or are you going to continue to pointlessly rant." I huffed as I started to make my way down the hallway.

"No Alix." Dolph's voice became stern, causing me to turn around and stare blankly at him.

"Alright show-off.. what's wrong with you now?" I crossed my arms, leaning against one of the nearest walls.

"I don't think you understand how serious this is. They're out to get you Lix. I'm not just saying that for the good of my health." Dolph's voice grew somewhat louder, I just shrugged.

"And I welcome them with open arms. I made a vow I wouldn't stop fighting until I dragged them all to hell with me." I pushed myself off of the wall, slowly walking back over to Dolph.

"You know what resides in hell? Demons." Dolph's voice grew cold as I felt a slight shiver up my spine.

"They'll send Demons, they'll send monsters, hell they'll even send their little guard dogs. All i'm asking for is someone to have my back. I honestly hope that person is you.. or you know, I could always ask John or Punk.. Oh wait, they got knocked unconscious by those idiots." I spat, my tone growing with anger as I looked Dolph straight in the eye.

"Do we have a deal.. Ziggler." I held out my hand, Dolph began to stare down at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're crazy.." He spat as I shook my head and smirked.

"Hey, I prefer more, straight to the point." I chuckled as Dolph nodded firmly.

And with that our hands connected in a shaking gesture.