Chapter 8 | Three-on-One

Alix POV

After exchanging sympathetic looks, myself and Big Show turned our attention back to the ring. Randy and The Shield were now staring at each other which made my raise an eyebrow. Randy then quickly turned his attention to The Miz - who was now lying almost lifeless on the mat - then back to The Shield, soon gesturing for them to enter the ring. I watched as they placed their titles on the steel steps before rolling into the ring and surrounding The Miz. I knew where this was going almost instantly. The referee who was checking on Miz slowly backed out of the ring and beside myself and Big Show.

Once they were all in the ring Dean Ambrose ran toward The Miz and began stomping on him, Seth and Roman later joining in. Unfortunately Big Show couldn't do anything or he'd have to face the consequence of being fired. Randy looked over at me with a smirk plastered across his face, I retaliated with a nod of disapproval. Thankfully before things could escalate even further, Daniel Bryan's music began to play as the WWE Universe rose to their feet and began chanting that one syllable word known as 'Yes'.

Daniel came running down the ramp with a steel chair in his hand, The Shield and Randy automatically tensing as they stared at him. Once Daniel had entered the ring, Dean,Roman and Randy quickly escaped the ring unharmed. Seth on the other hand had been hit with the steel chair just as he was exiting the ring, this caused him to stumble a little, clutching his back as he headed over to the ramp to join the others.

I instantly shot up from my seat and slid into the ring, raising my arms and chanting 'Yes' causing the rest of the WWE Universe to do the same. I noticed Randy turning red from the burning anger that was clearly caused by my actions. I honestly couldn't find a part of me that cared enough, so I continued on chanting along with Daniel. I turned to Big Show who was clapping and smiling back at us both. Randy and The Shield headed back up the ramp, anger taking over them as they stormed backstage.  

I decided to head back up the ramp with Daniel whilst the next match began.

Daniel had gone off to meet Brie which left me to my own devices. I wandered around trying my best to avoid contact with anyone from The Authority including my parents. I knew fine well already that Randy and The Shield were going to be extremely pissed off because of my actions so I hurried myself into the Divas Locker room. I plopped myself down onto one of the chairs as I stared at the screen in front of me in attempt to get them off of my mind however it didn't really do me any justice.

Before I could trail off into my own little daydream there was an extremely loud knocking sound at the locker room door. Nikki was caught of guard and had clearly gotten a fright from the knock, she frantically looked at me then back at the door. I lifted myself up from the chair I was sitting on, slowly making my way over to the door. I turned my head to look at Nikki once more before slowly turning the knob on the door.

"Did you honestly think you'd get let off that easily after that little stunt you pulled." His voice extremely low, his eyes filled with anger.

I stayed silent. He honestly looked as if he was burning with anger, in all honesty I found it rather funny. The Viper is finally starting to crack and i'm enjoying every minute of it.

"That chair hurt like a bitch!" Seth yelled as he held his back in pain.

"Look it's not my fault you got your asses whooped by Daniel. Why won't you four just get a grip." I spat, turning to leave however before I could I was stopped by Dean Ambrose.

"Get out of the way." I rolled my eyes, letting out a small sigh. My eyes then darted back up to look at Randy who stood there rather unimpressed for a few moments. I tried my best to hide back the smirk I was holding in but it quite literally just shone through.