Chapter 27 | Orders

Previously..

"Stop this. Hunter, stop this. Dad, stop this." I screamed, my voice becoming strained with each word however, it was as if they were just waved off and went unacknowledged.

"Show, turn around. TURN AROUND." Hunter's tone grew louder and more infuriated as Big Show turned around, crying and becoming truly irritated.

"I'll tell you what you're gonna do. You're gonna ball up that big fist. You're gonna ball it up real tight and do what I tell you. For your family." Triple H's words were becoming manipulative and more demanding by the second. Big Show stood there, mentally broken.

"Show, ball it up real tight and knock Alix out."

---------------------------------------------------------------

My expression soured and I began to panic as soon as Triple H had given Big Show that order. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he continued putting down Big Show with his words. Big Show slowly approached my trapped form but stopped in his tracks. He grew displeased by both Seth and Dean egging him on.

"NO!" Big Show yelled toward both of them, causing them to back up a little. Big Show exited the ring without looking back and began slowly walking toward the stage. I felt my arms being let go as I dropped to the mat. I crawled slowly over to Daniel who laid there without any movement after receiving the triple power bomb.

Style and grace i'm never gonna be done,

Lean on in, Now welcome to the Queendom.

Stephanie's theme music began to play as she headed slowly down the ramp toward Big Show. She began to mess with his mind, telling him to think about his family and how good of a deed it would be. She placed her hand on his back and led him back into the ring, following him closely behind.

"You either do this or i'll make sure The Shield end Daniel Bryan's career. You know what to do Show, so I suggest you do it." Triple H's voice boomed into the microphone as he continued to pressurize Big Show. I violently shook my head as Big Show took a couple of steps towards me. I could no longer fight back as Roman had adjusted his arms so one was underneath my neck and the other was stretching my left arm far out to the side.

"SHOW DON'T!" I screeched as loudly as I could, hoping that Big Show would get out of both Stephanie and Triple H's mind games. I felt guilty as it was either myself or Daniel Bryan. I couldn't let Daniel's career end as he's wanted to be in WWE for so long and has treasured every moment. I finally gave in and allowed my body to go limp instead of fighting back.

I soon felt a hard connection against my jaw as Roman had let go of my arms. Everything had become slow as I fell to the mat. Big Show had done it. He had followed their orders and done it. Black spots clouded my vision as the last thing I heard was the crowds deafening boos before eventually all fell silent.

Randy's POV

I had watched the events unfold on the small screen that was located in gorilla. I clutched my title close to myself, a smug look playing on my face. Here I was, thinking Big Show would never do anything to hurt Alix, yet he just did. I felt a sense of accomplishment as Big Show was finally giving in. I paced back and forth as I saw Stephanie, Triple H and Big Show heading back up the ramp - The Shield following them closely behind.

I hear voices in my head,

the council me, they understand..

They talk to me.

I chuckled deeply to myself as the many superstars and divas on stage separated in order to pave a way for myself. It felt great knowing the whole company was within my finger tips all because of this title and the backing from Stephanie and Hunter. I nodded my head toward Stephanie and Triple H, both of them then doing the same in return. I held onto my title with a tight grip, caring for it as if it were something rather precious to myself. I stood on the outside of the ring, licking my lips as I saw both Daniel Bryan who was now trying to reach for Alix and Alix laying there lifelessly, it was actually quite amusing. I slithered into the ring and kicked Daniel Bryan's arm away from Alix, he was nothing but a goat of a man - certainly no champion unlike myself.

I stood over her small framed body for a moment, rubbing my thumb over my bottom lip. I crouched down next to her, looking at my championship then back at her. She looked so fragile but yet broken. I leaned my face in closer to hers, placing a gentle kiss on her plump lips. I smirked as I broke off from it a few moments later and made my way over to Daniel Bryan. I slammed my right foot down onto his chest, raising my WWE Championship high in the air as I received mixed reaction from the crowd which mainly appeared to be boos but there was the sound of applause coming from some.

I removed my foot from Daniel's chest, slamming my foot into his side before rolling out of the ring. I turned to face Daniel and Alix as I headed back up the ramp letting out a dark chuckle. I turned to face Triple H who was now clapping at my actions. This was authority, this was the most dangerous path to ever cross in WWE. The example that was made out of Daniel and Alix should've been enough to scare off the other superstars and divas.

My gaze had now become fixed on Big Show who attempted to make a move toward myself but was soon stopped as The Shield bolted in front of me, protecting both myself and this championship from receiving a beat down. He hung his head in shame as Stephanie and Triple H led him to the back.

"Should we finish off Daniel Bryan?" Roman spoke, his voice low and rough as he pointed toward the ring.

"They've dealt with enough suffering, there's plenty of time to do more damage but we should probably leave the poor brats alone for now." Roman, Dean and Seth all nodded in agreement with my words. I slung the championship back over my shoulder and we all walked backstage.

Alix POV

I woke up in the trainer's room with a uncomfortable pain around the area of my jaw. It had hit me what had actually happened. Big Show had followed The Authority's orders and had delivered a KO Punch to none other than myself. I winced as I touched the tender area of my jaw, the medical staff soon attending to it.

"Luckily there was no extreme damage done. You may suffer a little bit of bruising and soreness but besides that you're free to rest here until you feel like going back to the locker room." The medical attendant spoke, his voice reassuring as he gave me the verdict.

My eyes were stuck on the man until he left the room, leaving me with a small ice pack to place against my jaw. I didn't know what to think by this point, my entire head was spinning with undecided thoughts and flashbacks to what had just happened. I groaned slightly as I rested my head back on the medical bed causing my gaze to switch from the door to the ceiling. It was nice to have a little lie down, it was rather relaxing after all of the events that had just occurred. Just then I heard the door knob rattle and in walked one of the men I certainly did not want to see at this time.

Ziggler..