Chapter 29 | Open Forum

s m a c k d o w n ;

I stretched my arms above my head as myself, Alicia, Nikki, Brie and AJ all arrived at the arena. I was quite restless last night and just simply couldn't get myself to fall into a good mood to get to sleep. My focus was on finding Big Show so I could talk to him about what happened on Raw but by this point I knew it would be hard considering The Authority are on to my every move. The looks that were exchange by myself, Randy Orton and The Shield were still vivid in my mind, just entering the arena made me feel quite on edge. However, I remembered all that Alicia had told me and that's what kept this little fire inside of me still burning. I felt tense as I had no idea if they had planned anything for myself, Daniel or Big Show tonight but I knew The Authority's ways. If any of us were to be put in a match, they'd either attack during the match or near the end with no care if we were to loose or win.

I headed into the Diva's locker room and quickly  changed into my ring gear. I pulled a black shirt over the top of it which read 'No Authority' which received a few worried glances from the rest of the women in the locker room. I nodded towards Brie before turning the door handle and exiting the locker room. I was still extremely displeased by what the girls had told me as we left the arena last night. It was still fresh in my mind and boy, oh boy was I infuriated. I wandered into catering minding my own business when laughter erupted from one of the tables. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head as it was the same sickening laughter I've heard for the past month or so. I spotted Punk and John sitting together at one of the tables so I headed over and swung out a chair, sitting myself down on it.

"New shirt?" Punk chuckled as he read over my shirt a couple of times. The laughter in the background had stopped, it had ultimately gone all quiet from that table. I glared over to Randy and The Shield who were now staring at all three of us. I shrugged it off and continued my conversation with Punk and John.

"You're really digging a deep grave for yourself, kiddo." John spoke, sounding apprehensive. I understood why he was acting like this though.

"Maybe I am, But I'd rather do that rather than sit back and cower away in fear."

"Whatever you choose to do, both myself and Punk have your back one hundred percent. I'm not just saying that, we aren't some sell out like Ziggler. Speaking of Ziggler have you seen him lately?" John queried, I could tell the four men at the other table were now all ears where this conversation was concerned.

"He visited me when I was in the trainer's room after Raw. He tried to apologize for what happened during our handicapped match, y'know the one where he jumped off of the apron. I mean, I didn't forgive him, I just simply told him to go back to where he belonged - with the backstabbing son's of bitches known as The Authority." My tone grew louder as I spat out the last sentence, I sent a glare to the table where Randy and The Shield were and I could tell that they weren't impressed. 

"Speaking of Authority, Triple H is ordering for the whole roster to get out on stage when the show begins. Something about an open forum. He mentioned that any of the superstars or divas could have their own say and he wouldn't even lift a finger." Punk admitted. I could tell he was mentally grinning about the entire thing, Punk always wanted to land a pipe bomb on Hunter again and tonight would be the perfect time to do it.

We finished our plates of food and stood up from our seats. As we began to walk out I heard a large slam. I quickly spun around and saw that Randy had slammed his fist onto the table, his eyes growing dark. Ambrose leaned back in his chair, a sadistic smile appearing on his face as his head turned in my direction. Rollins  stretched his arms out in front of himself and cracked his knuckles whilst Roman just sat there staring at me. Punk and John moved to stand behind me so I would be hardly visible as we walked out. I tried to search in my mind for why that may of happened but I simply couldn't figure it out. Had I said something? Good.