Chapter 1

Harry, Louis
Okay so I know I said this story starts from the party but we're gonna go a year back for a minute then right back to the party. Okay well-

Well we're gonna do this flash back from my point of view cause I feel that's best

But Louis this is my time to-

Sorry can't hear you the flash back is starting

~~flashback~~

(Louis p.o.v)
I turn and turn in my bed, I just can't sleep no matter how hard I try, and it's starting to get really frustrating cause all I want to do is fucking sleep!

Suddenly I hear our door bell ring and I see Harry rush out the room, I forgot it was his and his boyfriends 1 year anniversary, wait, why the hell am I trying to go to sleep at 8pm?

" I can't believe it, a year" Harry says pulling his boyfriend Sam into the room, I know the right thing to do is get up and leave and give them their privacy. So instead of that me being the nosy person I say stay there pretending to sleep but listening the whole time.

" I know a whole year off me and you" Sam says and I nearly gag and I slightly open my eyes to see Harry bringing Sam to sit on his bed. My bed is on the opposite wall from Harry so it's directly across from his bed, but he got the window.

Harry and Sam start kissing and I roll my eyes and close them till I hear Harry gasp and I open them and see Harry looking confused "Sam?" He says " yeah babe" sam says trying to kiss him but Harry pushes him back. " where did you get that hickey from Sam?" Harry asks and Sam and I both widen our eyes.

"W-what are you talking about babe, you gave this to me" Sam says but Harry shakes his head and stand up along with Sam " I don't remember giving that to you" Harry says. " you did drink a little last night babe" Sam says grabbing Harry's hips but Harry pushes him away and shakes his head.

" I've never given you a hickey Sam, nor have I ever drank with you, who gave you that hickey!?" Harry says a little angry and disappointed. " Harry listen it's not as bad as it looks" Sam says and Harry scoffs " really cause it looks like you cheated on me, tell me who it was with!" Harry says getting more angry.

This fucking piece of shit better not have cheated on Harry, " harry I'm sor-" " who was it!?" Harry says slightly yelling " Miranda Lopez" Sam says and Harry Covers his mouth. " look Harry I-" " how long?" Harry says interrupting him.

" what?" Sam says " how long has this been going on!" Harry yells and Sam sighs " a few months ago" Sam says and Harry shakes his head. " how many months?" Harry says more calmly "Harry I-" " just say it!" Harry yells once again " 5 months okay!" Sam yells back.

" I thought you loved me!" Harry yells " well I thought you would've put out but I guess we were both wrong!" Sam yells and Harry shakes his head. " get out" Harry says " Harry can we just-" " I SAID GET OUT!" Harry shouts pushing Sam and I notice that Sam didn't like that.

Sam grips Harry by his hair and throat and pushes him against the wall " don't you ever fucking touch me like that again!" Sam yells slamming Harry against the wall and chokes him and punches him in the eye. I then spring up out of my bed and rip Sam off of Harry and slam him against the wall right next to Harry and I press my fore arm harder in his neck.