chapter 30

(Harrys p.o.v)

Its thursday now.

Ever since i saw louis'.......you know, we havent really spoken. Well besides the fight we had on tuesday, it was pretty bad.

I was trying to talk to him and he kept pushing me away and i was getting angry. I snapped at him, pretty bad actually.

He pisses me off, this is exactly why i need to get over him, he hurts me too much. I mean i know hes hurting right now, but hurting me isnt the way he has to deal with it.

''Harry snap out of it'' i shake my head and focus back on zayn and niall on my laptop screen. ''Sorry guys'' i say ''its fine, but are you?'' Niall says and i sigh.

'' i honestly dont have the motivation to lie to you guys, no im not, but i really dont wanna talk about it right now'' i say.

''Theres always something bad going on in our lifes. Is there ever going to be a day where everything is alright for us?'' Zayn says and i give him a small smile.

''Someday'' i say '' so hows life back at home?'' I ask '' well great for me, my love is home and school is out'' zayn says and i laugh a little.

''Life is okay i guess'' niall says and i nod ''hazza time to get off''' my mum yells from down stairs and i sigh.

'' bye guys'' i say hanging up the call and i close my lap top heading down the stairs. ''Okay we're going antique shopping!'' My mum says and i smile shaking my head at her.

''Actually, i think harry should stay'' edward says and i look at him ''what?'' i say. ''Well someone needs to watch louis, hes sick'' he says.

'' well i suppose so'' troy says and they all look at me ''it'll only be a few hours hazza'' my mum says and i sigh. ''Yeah i guess, i men the past 4 days got be family time worn out'' i say an my mum and ed laugh.

'' okay, we'll be back soon enough'' she says and i hug them all (excluding troy) and they leave.

I honeslty would spend hours antique shopping with my mum then stuck here with louis. I uess since he's sick i wont really have to deal with him.

A couple hours go by and i havent had to deal with louis which is a good thing, but i think i spoke too soon.

'' is it usually this cold in here?'' I hear louis asks walking down the stairs. I dont answer him trying to watch tv ''god your o childish with the silent treatmeant'' louis says sitting down on the other side of the couch.

''Im childish? Whos the one who pretended to be sick just to get out of omthing?'' I say looking at him and he smirks at me.

''What?'' I snap ''i got you to talk to me'' he says and i roll my eyes and glare at him. ''Oh grow up louis'' i say to him ''why dont you grow down, live a little'' he says.

'' grow down really? I swwear you're so stupid'' i say standing up and he follows my action getting up as well. '' why are you always so rude to me?'' He says raising his voice.

'' im always o ruse to you!?"' I yell and suddenly theirs a huge loud thud that comes from outside. Louis and i look at each other and i just glare at him ''im not doing this anymore'' i say shoving past him upstairs.

I lay down in my bed and decide to take a nap and hopefully sleep away the anger.

~~~~~~~

I wake up to some one shaking me and i groan opening my eyes and see louis. ''What?'' I whine ''look out the window'' he says and i turn and pull open the curtain.

I see the window completely covered in snow ''what the hell!?'' I say looking at louis. ''That giant thud we heard, it was snow. Harry, we're snowed in. The whole town is''he says.