Chapter 41

(Harry's p.o.v)
'' love come here!'' I hear Louis yell from the bathroom so I get up and walk to him and see him looking at me through the mirror. '' is this outfit okay? Not too much?'' He asks.

I smile and hug him from behind and say '' it's perfect Louis, just relax.'' He takes a deep breath and let's it out nodding and I kiss his cheek.

He turns around and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. I smile kissing him back and cupping his cheeks and closing my eyes.

We pull away and I peck his lips one more time before leaving to go back to the comfort of my bed. I get curled up in the covers to get nice and toasty.

''Harry!'' I hear my mum yell and I pout and glare at the roof. Getting up, I head down stairs and see her at the door ''I'm going to the store to get a few things, I'll be back soon'' and with that she's gone.

She couldn't have just yelled that to me? Goodness! I rush back to my room to see Louis back in his pajamas and on his bed messing with his phone. He notices me and hold his arms out for me to go lay with him.

I smile and rush over to him and cuddle, absorbing his warmth. He laughs when I rub my face against his neck and I smile and give him small kisses around his neck and up to his face.

'' you make me happy'' I mumble and he kisses my forehead and I lay my head on his chest. '' you make me happy too babe, really happy'' he say rubbing my back and I close my eyes smiling.

'' how nervous are you for tonight?'' I ask and he groans. ''Really nervous! I'm having dinner with your family, as your boyfriend... It's scary'' he says mumbling the last part.

I get up and stratal him '' and they are going to love you. They do already! I know it's gonna be a bit weird, but they'll love you. Love us, I promise.''

He smiles up at me and grabs my hips ''how did I get lucky to have you?.'' '' you finally took your head out of your ass and noticed how you truly felt for me'' I say and he just roles his eyes and pulls me down in a kiss.

That kiss soon turns into a pretty hot make out session and we're moving against each other making Louis tug on my hair and making me moan.

'' hey guys we- oh shit my bad!'' Louis and I jump apart and look to see Niall and zayn in the door way really blushing. I blush and pull the blanket over our laps to hide our...you know.

'' thanks for that you guys really, now what is it?'' Louis asks and I hit his arm and he glares at me. ''We just wanted to know if you guys were coming with all of us to the movies later tonight...'' Niall says.

'' we're actually going to be having dinner with the family, but this time we're introducing Louis as my boyfriend'' I say smiling and Louis takes my hand and smiles back.

''Really?! That's so cute! Good luck!'' Niall says and before zayn can say something stupid Niall drags him out of the room and closes the door. ''Now, where were we?''

~~~~~

'' you boys ready?'' Edward asks and I nod, but Louis stays silent sitting on his bed. ''We'll be right down'' Edward nods and leaves and I sit next to Louis.

''Hey, everything is going to be fine. I promised you, remember? I never break my promises'' I give him a chaste kiss on his lips and he lets out a breath and nods and we finally leave.

When we arrive to the restaurant Louis is squeezing the life out of my hand, but i don't say anything. He's nervous, I just have to let him do him.

'' okay you two. Are you sure you're ready for this? We're out forcing this on you guys. You can wait longer if you want.'' My mum says this to us and we just look at each other and smile then look to her and nod.