chapter 32

(Zayns p.o.v)

''So.......'' ''look i cant just sit here and pretend to be okay with this'' i say to niall. ''Zayn come on'' he says ''niall hes hurt you so much, why go back to him?'' I say.

'' zayn you need to start having more of a open mind'' dominic says.'' Im sorry okay its just, after he hurt you i never wanted you to get hurt again'' i say and niall pats my thigh.

'' i cant promise that i wont get hurt, but know you know what i do and you need to understand that this is my decision and as a friend im hoping you'll support me'' he says looking into my eyes.

''F-fine, only for you'' i say and he smiles wide and i look up to liam ''i swear to god if you ever hurt him again im going to kill you'' i say and he nods wrapping a arm around his shoulder.

'' so now that we hvae this out of the way! What should we do?" Niall asks. '' movies on me?" Liam says and i shoot up "alright if your paying'' i say grabbing dominics hand and dragging him out to my mums car.

''Mum we're taking the car!'' I yell '' okay be careful!'' She yells back and we all leave.

(Louis p.o.v.)

'' hey anne'' i say answering the phone '' louis dear they just let us out!'' She says. '' really!? Thats amazing'' i say '' i know, we're on our wayover to you with a rescue team, so start packing please, we're not staying here any longer'' she says.

'' okay anne will do'' i say '' your a saint louis'' she says back and i laugh.'' Louis?'' I hear edward say ''yeah whats up?'' I ask ''hows harry doing?" He asks '' oh he just has a little cold, hes okay though'' i say.

'' alright, just wanted to make sure......how are you guys doing?'' He says with a knowing tone. ''We actually are pretty good, 2 days ago we actually kissed after i saved him from the roof, and a little the day after and a little yesterday. Not last night or today though'' i say to him.

'' im so glad we got snowed in'' i say and he laughs ''yeah me too, well we have to go now, but we'll see you soon'' edward says hanging up.

I go up to the room with a cup of tea for harry and he smiles at me ''thank you'' he says sitting up a bit and i hand him the cup.

''You know tea helps me go to sleep'' i say '' i know'' he says sipping from the cup and i shake my head. '' damn you read that whole journal didnt you?'' i ask him and he sets the cup down.

'' i knew alot about you before the journal louis'' he answers back and coughs a little. '' well come on harry we have to start packing anne and them are on their way witha rescue crew and they want to sleave as soon as posible'' i say getting up off of his bed.

He gets up slowly and we beguin to pack all of our stuff, lucky me I finish quickly cause I basically leave everything in my suit case.

"Why did I bring so many shirts?" Harry says looking through his clothes. "Maybe to make a shirt tent" I say and I hear him laugh and I smile looking back to my phone.

" this vacation did not go like I thought it would at all" harry says and I look over to him. "It honestly was way better than I thought it would" I say and he smiles and nods.

'' louis?" ''Yeah harry?'' I say back to him ''Can you help me?'' He asks and i get up and walk over to him. ''How may i be of assistance?'' I ask and he laughs a little.

''I cant close my suit case'' he says and i smirk ''oh this is easy'' i say and grab his waist lifting him up and he squeals.

I set him ontop of the suit case and he glares at me i zip the suit case closed and smile at him. ''Youre mean'' he mummbles and i stand in between him legs and lean in close.