chapter 10

Oh my yes XD

(Harrys p.o.v)

I wake up the next morning to yelling and i groan and rub my eyes seeing zayn yelling at liam. ''Zayn none of this concerns you!'' Liam yells ''if it can hurt my friend again then hella yeah this concerns me!'' Zayn growels back.

'' will you too please stop this?'' Niall says '' shut it niall'' zayn and liam say in sync. They are all arguing and i sigh and walk to the bathroom and fill up a spray bottle of water and walk back into the room.

I start to spray liam and zayn and they groan and try to block the water. '' what the hell!?'' Zayn yells '' can you two just stop!?'' I yell glaring at them.

I see them both going to speak but i hold the spray bottle up and they stop. '' i dont care why you guys are fighting right now, but it needs to stop, do i make myself clear?'' Iask but they stay silent.

'' i said do i make mysef clear?'' I say holding up the bottle and they nod. '' good now, liam where the hell is louis?'' I ask seeing louis not here.

''I came here to hang out with him but when i got here he wasnt here'' liam says and i nod. '' how can you be so calm around him after what he did?'' Zayn says and i sigh.

'' cause i'm a calm person, unless i get woken up for stupid reasons'' i say gripping the bottle and i lie down in my bed. '' but what liam did he-'' '' zayn just drop it okay!'' Niall snaps and zayn nods and niall sits down next to me and looks down.

'' you can stick around till louis shows up, but i would reccomend staying down stairs for your own safety'' i say.

He nods but just lays down on louis bed and a awkward silence fills the room. Thankfully my phone rings and i pick it up seeing its louis calling.

'' what'' i say and i hear louis groan painfully ''louis you are you okay?'' I ask and i walk out of the room. '' what do you think'' he says with pain in his voice '' i need your help harry'' he says.

'' what do you need?'' I ask '' okay now i need you to take my car and come pick me up'' louis says. '' why me, why dont you ask liam?'' I ask '' cause he cant know now please just do this for me i- fuck!'' He says and hisses in pain and my eyes widen.

'' okay bi'll do it, where are you?'' I ask and he tells me the adress and he hangs up. I go into my room and get ready quickly and grab his keys '' where are you going?'' Zayn says.

'' I just need to do something real quick, dont kill each other'' i say and rush out of the house. I get into louis car and drive off to the adress where louis is.

I get out of his car and look around and see the alley he was talking about and i walk down it and see louis sitting against a wall and i rush over to him.

''Hey wake up'' i say shaking him and he looks up at me and groans ''took you long enough'' he says and i roll my eyes. I look over him and see he has a black eye and a few cuts and scrapes on his face along with a busted bottom lip.

'' can you get up?'' I ask '' if i could do you think i wouldhave called you?'' He asks. '' i can just leave you here'' i say getting up but he reaches up and groans '' no wait'' he says and i go back down.

He lifts his hand on his stomach and i see him bleeding alot '' what happened!?'' I say panicing. '' what does it look like? I got stabbed, not too deep though'' he says.

'' how long have you been here for?'' I ask '' since around 3 in the morning'' he says weakly. '' you're luckyb you havent bleed out yet, we need to fget you to a hospital'' i say helping him up and he groans.